Bucs cuts
-
According to ESPN, Tampa Bay new coach is making some dramatic changes to the roster by cutting a number of proven veterans. These cuts include Derrick Brooks, Cato June, Warrick Dunn, Joey Galloway and Ike Hillard. I am wondering if we should go after any other these players. I know Derrick Brooks has probably only a few years left in him, but he could be a definite asset for grooming young linebackers, look at Rudd, especially if we draft one (Curry).
-
One man's garbage is another's treasure.........................................personally, I pass. All are stopgaps at this time of their careers.
-
One man's garbage is another's treasure.........................................personally, I pass. All are stopgaps at this time of their careers.
One man's garbage is another's treasure.........................................personally, I pass. All are stopgaps at this time of their careers.
Well, at LB, CLE may have to go with at least 1 stop gap this season. Not sure any of these guys fit it, but you never know.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login