Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Do you believe this?

Do you believe this?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
1 Posts 1 Posters 552 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BillyJack ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? BillyJack wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Obama Caught Up In Gay Murder Scandal? Ehr...??? So, I'm walking through the super market and I see the newest copy of the Globe, which has, among other things, this, on the cover,

    Now, after seeing that, you're probably wondering what it's all about. You're probably thinking, "Has Obama been murdering gay people in his spare time?" or alternately, "I knew that guy murdered gay people!"

    That's why I stepped up to the plate, bought the latest copy of the Globe, and perused the story so I could tell you what it was really all about -- because after all, if this man is going to be our next President and he's going to be getting involved in gay murder scandals, I think the American people have a right to know that.

    Long story short, the choir director, Donald Young, at Barack's anti-white hate church, Trinity United, was apparently gay and murdered.

    Moreover, according to an anonymous "private investigator," "Donald Young was silenced because of something he knew about Obama." Moreover, Larry Sinclair, the gay guy who says he did drugs with Obama right before they had sex, says that he was also connected to Donald Young and gave the police "shocking new evidence" linking Obama to the murder. Sinclair, who failed a lie detector test about having sex with Obama, says that Young had "personal and intimate involvement" with B.O.

    Now granted, this is the Globe and as such, I wouldn't give Larry Sinclair and their anonymous "private investigator" any more credence than I'd give say, the anonymous sources for a Seymour Hersh story, but still, I thought you should be aware of this story just in case you are ever discussing Barack Obama and the gay murder he isn't -- well probably isn't -- involved with.

    2pagerobam.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    Theme
    • System
    • Light
    • Dark
    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Forums
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Donate