Free Agent Signing Thread
-
Texans trade Rosenfels to
By John Clayton
ESPN.com
The Minnesota Vikings officially completed a trade with the Houston Texans to acquire Sage Rosenfels by reaching a two-year contract extension with the quarterback on Friday.
According to a source, Rosenfels agreed to a two-year, $9 million extension with the Vikings, who gave up a fourth-round draft choice to acquire him. Rosenfels had one year remaining on his deal with the Texans that would have paid him $1.35 million.
He flew to Minnesota on Thursday and was scheduled to undergo a physical Friday morning.
Rosenfels is expected to compete with Tarvaris Jackson for the starting role in Minnesota. The Vikings have been trying to acquire Rosenfels for more than a year.
Senior writer John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
-
i don't see why Houz would want Seattle. (other than $$$)
how would that be any better than Cincy (assuming palmer's healthy?)
i don't see why Houz would want Seattle. (other than $$$)
how would that be any better than Cincy (assuming palmer's healthy?)
He's from California and played college football at Oregon state. He's moving close to home.
-
true.
-
Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)
Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.
-
Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)
Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.
Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)
Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.
i don't see this happening at all. he will want too much money and the browns are looking to build the team for the long run, not a quick fix
-
Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)
Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.
i don't see this happening at all. he will want too much money and the browns are looking to build the team for the long run, not a quick fix
i don't see this happening at all. he will want too much money and the browns are looking to build the team for the long run, not a quick fix
Worth an interview atleast
-
The Ravens released Marques Douglas. He'd be a solid addition as a depth/rotational 3-4 DE.
-
the ravens signed domonique foxworth to a four-year deal $27 mil deal with $16.5 mil of that guaranteed.
-
Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)
Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.
Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)
Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.
I could see him going home to Miami...Another 3-4 team that could use a MLB... Ayaodele is a average journeyman at best.
-
Mike Vrabel traded to Kansas City
-
just in case you guys haven't heard, kellen winslow has been traded to tampa bay. i think im the first person in this site to report this
-
just in case you guys haven't heard, kellen winslow has been traded to tampa bay. i think im the first person in this site to report this
just in case you guys haven't heard, kellen winslow has been traded to tampa bay. i think im the first person in this site to report this


-
bart scott is giving the ravens a chance to match the offer the jets gave him.
-
Wow, that's an interesting development. They were reportedly offering him $7.5M a year, so it's definitely possible that they'll match that deal.
-
the steelers resigned G chris kemoeatu to a five-year deal worth $20 mil with $4 mil of that guaranteed.
the jets were offering just a little bit more, but he decided to stay with the steelers.
-
source?
-
Just read that Freddie Keiaho didn't get an offer from the colts. Was a 3 year starter for them and was their leading tackler last year. I think he would be a good pickup inside if we could get him for a cheap price
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
igger atleast!