Skip to content

Free Agent Signing Thread

The Browns Board
144 37 8.2k
  • Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)

    Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.

    @solon16 said:

    Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)

    Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.

    i don't see this happening at all. he will want too much money and the browns are looking to build the team for the long run, not a quick fix

  • @solon16 said:

    Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)

    Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.

    i don't see this happening at all. he will want too much money and the browns are looking to build the team for the long run, not a quick fix

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    i don't see this happening at all. he will want too much money and the browns are looking to build the team for the long run, not a quick fix

    Worth an interview atleast

  • The Ravens released Marques Douglas. He'd be a solid addition as a depth/rotational 3-4 DE.

  • the ravens signed domonique foxworth to a four-year deal $27 mil deal with $16.5 mil of that guaranteed.

  • Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)

    Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.

    @solon16 said:

    Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)

    Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.

    I could see him going home to Miami...Another 3-4 team that could use a MLB... Ayaodele is a average journeyman at best.

  • Mike Vrabel traded to Kansas City

  • just in case you guys haven't heard, kellen winslow has been traded to tampa bay. i think im the first person in this site to report this

  • just in case you guys haven't heard, kellen winslow has been traded to tampa bay. i think im the first person in this site to report this

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    just in case you guys haven't heard, kellen winslow has been traded to tampa bay. i think im the first person in this site to report this

    😮 😮 😮😛

  • bart scott is giving the ravens a chance to match the offer the jets gave him.

  • Wow, that's an interesting development. They were reportedly offering him $7.5M a year, so it's definitely possible that they'll match that deal.

  • the steelers resigned G chris kemoeatu to a five-year deal worth $20 mil with $4 mil of that guaranteed.

    the jets were offering just a little bit more, but he decided to stay with the steelers.

  • Laveraneus Coles signed a 3 year deal with the Dolphins.

  • source?

  • Just read that Freddie Keiaho didn't get an offer from the colts. Was a 3 year starter for them and was their leading tackler last year. I think he would be a good pickup inside if we could get him for a cheap price

  • Just read that Freddie Keiaho didn't get an offer from the colts. Was a 3 year starter for them and was their leading tackler last year. I think he would be a good pickup inside if we could get him for a cheap price

    @floridabrownsfan said:

    Just read that Freddie Keiaho didn't get an offer from the colts. Was a 3 year starter for them and was their leading tackler last year. I think he would be a good pickup inside if we could get him for a cheap price

    He's a Tampa-2 guy. I don't think he'd fit here IMHO.

  • According to Adam Schefter, Kerry Collins has re-signed with the Titans.

  • Any reason why the Browns aren't being interested with any of these free agents?

  • RB Maurice Morris signs with the Lions.

    And if I heard correctly, Adam Schefter just said that Derrick Ward will be visiting the Bengals.

  • the broncos signed brian dawkins to a two-year deal, and adam schefter has reported that the sains resigned jonathan vilma to a five-year deal worth $34 mil with $17 mil guaranteed.

  • Any reason why the Browns aren't being interested with any of these free agents?

    Chickenwang said:

    Any reason why the Browns aren't being interested with any of these free agents?

    No money under the cap to sign a top tier FA.................thanks Phil