Wallace hurt. Speculation time!
-
I have to believe Danny is pulling out his hair (ear) right now and disrupting a few GM's and their breakfasts.
Who do you think he is calling?
-
"Dinner Bell" Mel Turpin
-
If the NBA would waive the 3 second violation, I say do it.
-
He can't ring anyone to get a player. It is past the trade deadline. CLE has to hope a player gets waived that can help down low.
Looks like Wright will be getting time off the bench, if I had to guess.
Masters said:
He can't ring anyone to get a player. It is past the trade deadline. CLE has to hope a player gets waived that can help down low.Looks like Wright will be getting time off the bench, if I had to guess.
Good take Masters...........we now have a minor problem..........I think Varajero will fit in nicely
but indeed be head lights on for a fix
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login