WINSLOW TRADED!!
-
what? where is this coming from. maybe the browns were able to get the bucs next 100 draft picks. that would probably help.
Just speculation
-
This is xxxxing bullshit! K2 is my fav player a guy I hoped would retire in Cleveland and one of the the best weapons we had on this team and thats not even talking about the guys xxxxing hands! He left everything on the field every xxxxin play! The way Mangini has come in and asserted his authority hasn't made me happy. I will always be a Browns fan but today is the saddest day for me as a Browns fan since they returned to football! Does anyone know who the xxxx Brady Quinn is going to throw the football to now?
IM JUST SO FAWKING PISSED! I FEEL LIKE BREAKING SOMETHING! IVE ALREADY GOT NUMEROUS CALLS FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS! A SAD xxxxING DAY ERRRRRRRRRR!
This is xxxxing bullshit! K2 is my fav player a guy I hoped would retire in Cleveland and one of the the best weapons we had on this team and thats not even talking about the guys xxxxing hands! He left everything on the field every xxxxin play! The way Mangini has come in and asserted his authority hasn't made me happy. I will always be a Browns fan but today is the saddest day for me as a Browns fan since they returned to football! Does anyone know who the xxxx Brady Quinn is going to throw the football to now?
IM JUST SO FAWKING PISSED! I FEEL LIKE BREAKING SOMETHING! IVE ALREADY GOT NUMEROUS CALLS FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS! A SAD xxxxING DAY ERRRRRRRRRR!
lol
-
If that's it then we got the bad end of the deal.
I am on the fence...depends what K2 does over the next two years. On the face I'd have liked a #2 this year and #3 next...I think that would have been a fair deal.
I am on the fence...depends what K2 does over the next two years. On the face I'd have liked a #2 this year and #3 next...I think that would have been a fair deal.
I'm kind of a little heated right now so I'm talking without thinking about it.
I like the #2nd round pick but I wish they would have pushed for 2 picks THIS draft instead of one this year than one next year.
-
I am on the fence...depends what K2 does over the next two years. On the face I'd have liked a #2 this year and #3 next...I think that would have been a fair deal.
I'm kind of a little heated right now so I'm talking without thinking about it.
I like the #2nd round pick but I wish they would have pushed for 2 picks THIS draft instead of one this year than one next year.
I'm kind of a little heated right now so I'm talking without thinking about it.
I like the #2nd round pick but I wish they would have pushed for 2 picks THIS draft instead of one this year than one next year.
No one knows if its even a 2nd yet, or if the 5(is it a fifth?) is next year.
We'll find out soon enough....
-
I must say in general, I prefer workman-like tight ends over drama queens. Nothing we can do but see how it plays out.
But, I won't miss the "nobody called to check on me" hurt feelings drama.
-
well, this makes the pain much less worse than a 3rd and 7th, at least there is a good chance we can get someone good in the 2nd round.
that being said, im still pissed off and nothing good will probably come out of this.
Jasper Brinkley and shonn Green....that would be good!
Jasper Brinkley and shonn Green....that would be good!
@beefjerky said:
I've actually been a fan of shonn greene because my friend plays for the hawkeyes, he said he has great work ethic and is a smart player, greene also didnt have a game last college football season under 100 yards.http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849
that being said, I think someone will swipe him up before us, at least currently.
Shonn Green will be there at #50. JMO
we'll see, if we could get him at #50 that would be an absolute steal, I think it's worth it to spend the first 2nd rounder on him.
as for a side note, my friend has a 20% chance of getting drafted into the NFL(the friend who plays on the hawkeyes), but I don't think he will.
-
We now have the following 1st Day:
Rd 1: #5
Rd 2: #37
Rd 2: #50
That is a pretty nice first day. If we can add another 2nd for DA...this can go a long way to shoring up this team.
Did the picks suddenly become disclosed?
-
-
I'm kind of a little heated right now so I'm talking without thinking about it.
I like the #2nd round pick but I wish they would have pushed for 2 picks THIS draft instead of one this year than one next year.
No one knows if its even a 2nd yet, or if the 5(is it a fifth?) is next year.
We'll find out soon enough....
AdaM said:
No one knows if its even a 2nd yet, or if the 5(is it a fifth?) is next year.We'll find out soon enough....
True, but Schefter is usually right on the money.
-
Tampa radio saying we got a 3rd and 7th what a crock mankok is stupid lets give braylon away for a 7th if we can that is...
-
where do you find info on schefter
I'm watching the NFL network...he said it half hour ago
-
Our offense is going to be a dead duck this year guys..we need to get rid of butterfingers now before his value drops even more...
Heiden is old and injury bait..
Rucker who knows he didnt overly impress me
Dinkins?muhahahaha!
Butterfingers
Stallsalot
Steeltoe
No handzors sanders
What a mess...
Quarterbacking this group is like saying..hi i want to have a really bad qb rating..its like being the captain of the titanic only you know you are going to sink before you sail...
Our offense is going to be a dead duck this year guys..we need to get rid of butterfingers now before his value drops even more...
Heiden is old and injury bait..
Rucker who knows he didnt overly impress me
Dinkins?muhahahaha!
Butterfingers
Stallsalot
Steeltoe
No handzors sanders
What a mess...
Quarterbacking this group is like saying..hi i want to have a really bad qb rating..its like being the captain of the titanic only you know you are going to sink before you sail...
wow. do you like Winslow at least?
-
where do you find info on schefter
I'm watching the NFL network...he said it half hour ago
-
Wow some pretty shocking stuff.
Not sure how to feel about this one yet. I do think Winslow was a strong part of our offense but I have always felt he wouldn't last much longer with his injury history. Hopefully we can get some good value out of the picks we obtained for him. This is after all a very talented draft. Guess I'll have to go find a new Browns jersey (might just wanna wait till start of the season seeing as our team could have a completely different look in a couple of months)
-
Screw it, let's gut this thing. Get what you can for Rogers and DA and stockpile the shit out of first day picks. Then, take the money saved on the cap and shore up some guys in FA.
That would be making a pretty loud entrance for Kokinis. I just don't see how gaining multiple picks can hurt this team. While we're at it, Edwards could go too as long as he's replaced with someone like Coles at a lesser cost.
-
Wow some pretty shocking stuff.
Not sure how to feel about this one yet. I do think Winslow was a strong part of our offense but I have always felt he wouldn't last much longer with his injury history. Hopefully we can get some good value out of the picks we obtained for him. This is after all a very talented draft. Guess I'll have to go find a new Browns jersey (might just wanna wait till start of the season seeing as our team could have a completely different look in a couple of months)
Wow some pretty shocking stuff.
Not sure how to feel about this one yet. I do think Winslow was a strong part of our offense but I have always felt he wouldn't last much longer with his injury history. Hopefully we can get some good value out of the picks we obtained for him. This is after all a very talented draft. Guess I'll have to go find a new Browns jersey (might just wanna wait till start of the season seeing as our team could have a completely different look in a couple of months)
Get a Joe Thomas jersey...he ain't going nowhere!!!
-
Screw it, let's gut this thing. Get what you can for Rogers and DA and stockpile the shit out of first day picks. Then, take the money saved on the cap and shore up some guys in FA.
That would be making a pretty loud entrance for Kokinis. I just don't see how gaining multiple picks can hurt this team. While we're at it, Edwards could go too as long as he's replaced with someone like Coles at a lesser cost.
Screw it, let's gut this thing. Get what you can for Rogers and DA and stockpile the shit out of first day picks. Then, take the money saved on the cap and shore up some guys in FA.
That would be making a pretty loud entrance for Kokinis. I just don't see how gaining multiple picks can hurt this team. While we're at it, Edwards could go too as long as he's replaced with someone like Coles at a lesser cost.
Don't need a total gut...but agreed ...Rogers (back to the NFC), DA and Edwards...Cya! Edwards isn't going to be a Brown after next year anyway...that's a guarantee!
-
I am now starting to think that MANKOK has really jumped the gun on this deal, surely there is plenty of teams in the NFL who would have offered a better deal than that. was today the first day teams could do trades?
-
I am now starting to think that MANKOK has really jumped the gun on this deal, surely there is plenty of teams in the NFL who would have offered a better deal than that. was today the first day teams could do trades?
I am now starting to think that MANKOK has really jumped the gun on this deal, surely there is plenty of teams in the NFL who would have offered a better deal than that. was today the first day teams could do trades?
Dude... just read for a while.
GM's don't just jump the gun on deals like that. I'm sure there was def more than Tampa involved in this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login