I'm Back
-
Welcome back Mark0!!

-
Glad you are back man!
-
I was beginning to wonder if it was a court ordered time out.

-
Ok everyone...I know Skippy missed me tremendously but I am back now and up and running with a new computer after some issues in the last few months.
I'll be checking in every day again now that I've got this new one all hooked up now.
-
Welcome back Mark! I've been having some computer issues as well. My 4 year old PC died in January. I've been using my daughter's school issued PC, but I'm quite limited. Good news is...we're flush with cash since we got out Tax Returns. Going into Tucson TODAY to buy a new PC.
I also socked away $500 in a seperate account that is earmarked for a trip home to a tailgate in the fall.
Doug
-
Sounds like if we get the planning right there could be a bumper browns board tailgate attendance in a few months. It'd be great to get to meet Furns, MarkO, Zombo and Ballpeen in one hit!
-
Welcome back Mark! I've been having some computer issues as well. My 4 year old PC died in January. I've been using my daughter's school issued PC, but I'm quite limited. Good news is...we're flush with cash since we got out Tax Returns. Going into Tucson TODAY to buy a new PC.
I also socked away $500 in a seperate account that is earmarked for a trip home to a tailgate in the fall.
Doug
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
