Skip to content

Get that loser off our team!

The Browns Board
38 23 3.3k
  • DA is horrid; simply HORRID

    Put that with a Cincitucky win; we have a lost weekend

    At least WKHS WON!!!! GO WOLVES!

  • \ said:

    Why would you go with Brady Quinn over Derek Anderson?

    Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?

    If not, STFU.

    No, but the forced throws into double coverage, the WTF incompletions, and toe-tagging (literally Heiden and figuratively Cribbs) your receivers might disappear.

    Some tempo might be set, and the drops & bigger runs & defense getting some help via not 3& outing them all 2nd half might begin to make us look like a football team.

  • How about you try to play like you did in the second quarter? I don't know, maybe get a couple of first downs... or even one? Get the defence off the field? Get some momentum back? Or you could try not shaking in your boots so bad that you throw terrible passes and interceptions? I really don't care if Quinn plays. I just want to see a quarterback that doesn't look like an idiot.

  • \ said:

    Why would you go with Brady Quinn over Derek Anderson?

    Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?

    If not, STFU.

    Benching DA would sure help out alot!

    Why you defend him is beyond sanity!

  • Fact is that our defence isnt on the field for the three and outs.

    The defence doesn't make the bad decisions that Andersucktion makes.

    The defence didn't throw away the game the very minute DA felt the least bit of preassure to win!

    He is a Looser. anyone who sticks up fr him must like getting rapped!

  • I like getting rapped...

  • I think we have given D.A. plenty of chances. Now (to me) He's just like Charlie Frye. I don't hate him but I'll be celebrating when he goes!

  • \ said:

    Fact is that our defence isnt on the field for the three and outs.

    The defence doesn't make the bad decisions that Andersucktion makes.

    The defence didn't throw away the game the very minute DA felt the least bit of preassure to win!

    He is a Looser. anyone who sticks up fr him must like getting rapped!

  • I get it.... RAPED... Their!

  • well, i know BQ is smart enough not to throw that pick 6 that DA tossed. so we likely woulda done better

  • Let's see, DA has consistently stunk in the first quarter ever since he became the starter. We had 3 straight 3 & outs to start the game. Unacceptable for a pro team, but I guess we need to continue to be patient as we "develop" #3 at MAJOR LEAGUE ticket prices.

    The Edwards drop, and the BS call of offensive interference on Winslow didn't help either. We get waaaaaay too conservative when pinned deep in our own end.

    Nobody runs on Baltimore, so you need consistent QB play....why did we draft BQ? At 3-5, it's time to find out what he can do. DA has had ONE (1) good game all year.

    Looks like Romeo has sealed his own fate, then we get to start over with a new staff yet again, with yet another 3 or 5 year plan. I'm sick of this, only been a fan since 1970....

  • I am holding out hope that after it becomes 100% clear that we will not make the playoffs we will put Brady in and let him get his lumps.

  • I just made a picture to help show how good I feel D.A is.

  • love the ample stupid in this thread.

    good luck with life.

  • \ said:

    I just made a picture to help show how good I feel D.A is.

    This picture is hilarious. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

  • Quinn will not start this week on the short week. He will enter the Broncos game at some point, and then start for the first time after the 11 day break. I think that happens.

  • Just imagin if we franchised the Retard instead of paying 26 mil for him. Hell somone might have given us what we wanted eventually but now noone will tuch him. could have had him for damn close to league min... icon_redface.gif

  • \ said:

    Why would you go with Brady Quinn over Derek Anderson?

    Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?

    If not, STFU.

    Ok, I'll be your Huckleberry....Your right BE dropped a few passes. Watch the damn game again. there were at least 5 passes to recievers wide open where he threw it at their feet. Now lets look at the last series of the game. First off, DA had the 1st down if he just ran, but he can't so I guess thats the Defenses fault, or would you blame Jamal. Then the last play he had a receiver open and over threw him( as usual), you know why, he has no touch!!!I am not a BQ lover, but Vinny T would be better then what we have. What in the sam hell are we waiting for, we are 3-5 and out of the playoff picture, you would think logic says lets see what we spent a 1st round draft pick for our QB of the future...

    And if we didn't have 3 consecutive 3 and out in the 2nd half, our D wouldn't be so damn tired.....

  • \ said:

    Quinn will not start this week on the short week. He will enter the Broncos game at some point, and then start for the first time after the 11 day break. I think that happens.

    Except for the fact that what is likely to happen is that good DA shows up on Thursday like agianst the Giants and then we're right back where we were after the Monday night game.

    I don't want to root for Anderson to suck on Thursday night, but I also think it will be the best for the team long term. We just can't have a QB that is this inconsistent and a guy who it's clear we don't have a lot of faith in. Look at the play calling when we're deep in our own end...way too conservative.

  • Look, at a minimum, RAC should give DA a mental health day (God knows he needs!!) and let BQ start against the Broncos. Then again, probably wishful thinking. On a related note, Chud called a sucky game from the coaches box upstairs. I really though Bruce Arians had taken over his headset and called the rest of the game. icon_e_ugeek.gif