Get that loser off our team!
-
I know our OL wasn't great in the second half but ANDERSON has no business playing NFL foot ball. I never say this but PUT IN QUINN!
-
things are slipping away this season...hopefully they decide to give BQ a shot at some point. Unless, they feel this isnt a year for us to get into the playoffs and pretty much have it written off already. I felt prior to todays game that we had a fair shot at getting into the postseason, but Im not so sure on that point now. Things we did well last year, we aren't doing now...and things we did poorly last year, are coming back again.
-
\ said:
I know our OL wasn't great in the second half but ANDERSON has no business playing NFL foot ball. I never say this but PUT IN QUINN!Hahaha that aint gonna happen til a glacier rolls over cleveland cuz according to phil sewage everything is honky dory in mayberry...
What a sad excuse for an nfl franchise...
The people of cleveland fought their hearts and souls out to keep the browns but all they got was a meaningless name and the orange and brown colors they need to hit the streets again and demand new ownership stop supporting the soccer loving scum and he will sell...
-
I honestly think they have written off the season. I do not believe for one second we will see Quinn this season. I don't mind him sitting back and getting experience. Aparently he's learning what not to do!! I hope he brought a note book be Dumb Ass sure is showing him a lot of it.
-
-
Really, I thought that Joe Thomas should have used his back muscles to catch that before suggs could!







-
Why would you go with Brady Quinn over Derek Anderson?
Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?
If not, STFU.
-
DA is horrid; simply HORRID
Put that with a Cincitucky win; we have a lost weekend
At least WKHS WON!!!! GO WOLVES!
-
\ said:
Why would you go with Brady Quinn over Derek Anderson?Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?
If not, STFU.
No, but the forced throws into double coverage, the WTF incompletions, and toe-tagging (literally Heiden and figuratively Cribbs) your receivers might disappear.
Some tempo might be set, and the drops & bigger runs & defense getting some help via not 3& outing them all 2nd half might begin to make us look like a football team.
-
How about you try to play like you did in the second quarter? I don't know, maybe get a couple of first downs... or even one? Get the defence off the field? Get some momentum back? Or you could try not shaking in your boots so bad that you throw terrible passes and interceptions? I really don't care if Quinn plays. I just want to see a quarterback that doesn't look like an idiot.
-
\ said:
Why would you go with Brady Quinn over Derek Anderson?Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?
If not, STFU.
Benching DA would sure help out alot!
Why you defend him is beyond sanity!
-
Fact is that our defence isnt on the field for the three and outs.
The defence doesn't make the bad decisions that Andersucktion makes.
The defence didn't throw away the game the very minute DA felt the least bit of preassure to win!
He is a Looser. anyone who sticks up fr him must like getting rapped!
-
I like getting rapped...
-
I think we have given D.A. plenty of chances. Now (to me) He's just like Charlie Frye. I don't hate him but I'll be celebrating when he goes!
-
\ said:
Fact is that our defence isnt on the field for the three and outs.The defence doesn't make the bad decisions that Andersucktion makes.
The defence didn't throw away the game the very minute DA felt the least bit of preassure to win!
He is a Looser. anyone who sticks up fr him must like getting rapped!
-
I get it.... RAPED... Their!
-
-
Let's see, DA has consistently stunk in the first quarter ever since he became the starter. We had 3 straight 3 & outs to start the game. Unacceptable for a pro team, but I guess we need to continue to be patient as we "develop" #3 at MAJOR LEAGUE ticket prices.
The Edwards drop, and the BS call of offensive interference on Winslow didn't help either. We get waaaaaay too conservative when pinned deep in our own end.
Nobody runs on Baltimore, so you need consistent QB play....why did we draft BQ? At 3-5, it's time to find out what he can do. DA has had ONE (1) good game all year.
Looks like Romeo has sealed his own fate, then we get to start over with a new staff yet again, with yet another 3 or 5 year plan. I'm sick of this, only been a fan since 1970....
-
I am holding out hope that after it becomes 100% clear that we will not make the playoffs we will put Brady in and let him get his lumps.
-
I just made a picture to help show how good I feel D.A is.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login