Skip to content

WORST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!!

The Browns Board
12 11 1.2k
  • Talk about misleading. . . maybe he should wear that blindfold during games!

  • Talk about misleading. . . maybe he should wear that blindfold during games!

    @fooleeze said:

    Talk about misleading. . . maybe he should wear that blindfold during games!

    you're wrong. the worst commercial ever was either the one with troy pulamalu this year or that mcdonald's one with charlie frye and braylon from a few years ago.

  • The braylon edwards 5 hour energy drink commercial has me afraid to try it since edwards has been using that stuff he has become mentally and physically unfocused on the game...hehehehe

  • Any Tim Couch Commercial was BAD.

    How about the Tim Couch commercial for TOPS Grocery store where he only rode across the screen on the back of a shopping cart. Later was replaced by a monkey riding across the screen on the back of a shopping cart, then just a shopping cart with no rider ... I shit you not!

    The United Way commerical where I believe may have been Tim Couch's only words spoken in an endorsement, I believe he spoke something while trying to coax a kid down (unsuccessfully, I might add) off of Monkey Bars. (Rocky Balboa had more speaking parts).

    Then there was the McDonald Commercials where he rode away on a bike with something like a freaking Ronald McDonald doll. I don't believe he spoke a word in that commerical either.

    ... and to think that we used a first overall on this guy and some here still think under different circumstances he could have been a star in this league (ROFLMFAO!!!)

  • The braylon edwards 5 hour energy drink commercial has me afraid to try it since edwards has been using that stuff he has become mentally and physically unfocused on the game...hehehehe

    @gips said:

    The braylon edwards 5 hour energy drink commercial has me afraid to try it since edwards has been using that stuff he has become mentally and physically unfocused on the game...hehehehe

    my thoughts exactly, I'd also like to know who his teammate is that takes it with him every day?

    Hmmm maybe its DA they both did good in 07 then sh*t the bed on us in 08.

  • Any Tim Couch Commercial was BAD.

    How about the Tim Couch commercial for TOPS Grocery store where he only rode across the screen on the back of a shopping cart. Later was replaced by a monkey riding across the screen on the back of a shopping cart, then just a shopping cart with no rider ... I shit you not!

    The United Way commerical where I believe may have been Tim Couch's only words spoken in an endorsement, I believe he spoke something while trying to coax a kid down (unsuccessfully, I might add) off of Monkey Bars. (Rocky Balboa had more speaking parts).

    Then there was the McDonald Commercials where he rode away on a bike with something like a freaking Ronald McDonald doll. I don't believe he spoke a word in that commerical either.

    ... and to think that we used a first overall on this guy and some here still think under different circumstances he could have been a star in this league (ROFLMFAO!!!)

    @atenears said:

    Any Tim Couch Commercial was BAD.

    How about the Tim Couch commercial for TOPS Grocery store where he only rode across the screen on the back of a shopping cart. Later was replaced by a monkey riding across the screen on the back of a shopping cart, then just a shopping cart with no rider ... I shit you not!

    (ROFLMFAO!!!)

    lol

    local programming is so awesomely generic...i love it.

  • glad someone else in my FF league must have seen this propaganda piece and grabbed Braylon in the second round, leaving me Andre Johnson in the third...

  • would you rather have guys in commercials or be put back up on the shelf?

    it's all growing pains and comes w/ the territory.

    would you prefer forever having a high-pitched voice as a man are you glad you had that 6 months or so of embarrasssment as a boy?

    the entire team is better for having endured 2008. especially Braylon Edwards. my $.02.

  • If Braylon can catch that well blindfolded, maybe he should wear one during games, it may help. 😛

  • Any Tim Couch Commercial was BAD.

    How about the Tim Couch commercial for TOPS Grocery store where he only rode across the screen on the back of a shopping cart. Later was replaced by a monkey riding across the screen on the back of a shopping cart, then just a shopping cart with no rider ... I shit you not!

    The United Way commerical where I believe may have been Tim Couch's only words spoken in an endorsement, I believe he spoke something while trying to coax a kid down (unsuccessfully, I might add) off of Monkey Bars. (Rocky Balboa had more speaking parts).

    Then there was the McDonald Commercials where he rode away on a bike with something like a freaking Ronald McDonald doll. I don't believe he spoke a word in that commerical either.

    ... and to think that we used a first overall on this guy and some here still think under different circumstances he could have been a star in this league (ROFLMFAO!!!)

    @atenears said:

    The United Way commerical where I believe may have been Tim Couch's only words spoken in an endorsement, I believe he spoke something while trying to coax a kid down (unsuccessfully, I might add) off of Monkey Bars. (Rocky Balboa had more speaking parts).

    I remember that!

    "Tim Couch...Field General!" said the narrator.

    LMAO!

    -Al

  • The part on the energy drink commercial that bugs me is when Braylon says that one of his teammates wants him to bring an extra drink for him every day. I'd be like wait a minute aren't getting paid $2.5 million this year ? Get your own damn drink tight ass !

  • I know this thread is about the worst, but I dig the E Trade commercials:

    name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">

    name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">