Skip to content

Jamal Lewis vs B.J. Raji in the 40

The Browns Board
13 7 1.1k
  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #2

    jamal by a tenth of a second

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Jamal but not by much..lewis today likely runs a 40 in around 5.0 maybe slower..

  • I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mario said:

    I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.

    that doesnt tell you he's fast it tells you he works hard and theres alot of slackers on the browns team

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Cribbs

    harrison

    kasper?

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Stallworth, Pool and Edwards were the only ones I ever seen beat him in the early practices I went to.

    Harrisson suprisingly isn't that blazing fast in straight line speed. I've posted his 40 up here before, I'll have to search for it. He does have amazing change of direction speed though, which is what makes him so elusive.

    Ah Jerome ran a 4.47, not shabby, but not a real burner. Now only if every OTHER offensive player on our team could make cuts like this kid can!

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Wasn't Tim Carter suppose to have some real speed behind him?

    Too bad he never was able to show it on the field for us.

  • Wasn't Tim Carter suppose to have some real speed behind him?

    Too bad he never was able to show it on the field for us.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mario said:

    Wasn't Tim Carter suppose to have some real speed behind him?

    Too bad he never was able to show it on the field for us.

    i'd take him back actually. although he didn't really help us much in '07 he didn't hurt us. always out of camera frame stretching the field i couldn't see him much, he still opened it up for JJ and K2 to move the chains. we missed him last season.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #10

    what's up anonymous Raji fluffers?

    so far there are 7 cowards.

    don't be scurd, let it be known.

  • E eggo31 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    i think raji ran a 5 flat or close to it i think jamal might be a 5.2 maybe the slowest running back in the leauge

    i take raji

  • I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mario said:

    I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.

    i'm guessing that Lance Leggett was one of the three.

  • i think raji ran a 5 flat or close to it i think jamal might be a 5.2 maybe the slowest running back in the leauge

    i take raji

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @eggo31 said:

    i think raji ran a 5 flat or close to it i think jamal might be a 5.2 maybe the slowest running back in the leauge

    i take raji

    raji ran a 5.14 it would be to close for me to want to go into next year as are starting RB