Jamal Lewis vs B.J. Raji in the 40
-
this is a serious question.
some might like to point out it's basically last year's feature back up against a DT......yes, it's absurd.
yet i suspect some will truthfully vote Raji.
i agree an upgrade is coming in the future but he's under contract now. is it just draft kool-aid? i think so. still....
if you seriously voted Raji please show yourselves. when we revisit this i'd like to know who said ?.
Poll results from the old forum
if they ran today who do you think would win? (no, really)
- Jamal: 9 votes
- Raji: 9 votes
-
jamal by a tenth of a second
-
-
-
I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.
I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.
that doesnt tell you he's fast it tells you he works hard and theres alot of slackers on the browns team
-
-
Stallworth, Pool and Edwards were the only ones I ever seen beat him in the early practices I went to.
Harrisson suprisingly isn't that blazing fast in straight line speed. I've posted his 40 up here before, I'll have to search for it. He does have amazing change of direction speed though, which is what makes him so elusive.
Ah Jerome ran a 4.47, not shabby, but not a real burner. Now only if every OTHER offensive player on our team could make cuts like this kid can!
-
-
Wasn't Tim Carter suppose to have some real speed behind him?
Too bad he never was able to show it on the field for us.
Wasn't Tim Carter suppose to have some real speed behind him?
Too bad he never was able to show it on the field for us.
i'd take him back actually. although he didn't really help us much in '07 he didn't hurt us. always out of camera frame stretching the field i couldn't see him much, he still opened it up for JJ and K2 to move the chains. we missed him last season.
-
what's up anonymous Raji fluffers?
so far there are 7 cowards.
don't be scurd, let it be known.
-
-
I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.
-
i think raji ran a 5 flat or close to it i think jamal might be a 5.2 maybe the slowest running back in the leauge
i take raji
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login