Skip to content

Braylon rumors?

The Browns Board
45 20 3.4k
  • P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I read on RCF that someone said there are rumors of Braylon for Kiwanuka, or Braylon for Kiwanuka + picks.

    Has anyone heard anything like this?

  • I read on RCF that someone said there are rumors of Braylon for Kiwanuka, or Braylon for Kiwanuka + picks.

    Has anyone heard anything like this?

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @pl4tinum said:

    I read on RCF that someone said there are rumors of Braylon for Kiwanuka, or Braylon for Kiwanuka + picks.

    Has anyone heard anything like this?

    yea its posted on the "WHO WILL TRADE FOR EDWARDS" thread

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #3

    whos kiwanuka ???

  • whos kiwanuka ???

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    whos kiwanuka ???

    Giants pass rusher/lb

    He started for Usi this year

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Braylons not going anywhere this year. I got $100 on it, any takers?

  • Braylons not going anywhere this year. I got $100 on it, any takers?

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mario said:

    Braylons not going anywhere this year. I got $100 on it, any takers?

    Pretty stupid bet considering he's a FA next year. If he's going to be moved ever it will be now.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #7

    He will be franchised if a contract cannot be agreed upon. Take up my offer if you want.

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #8

    g gs tkl solo assit sacks saftey pdef

    2008 New York Giants 16 16 51 34 17 8.0 1 1

    i think if we trade be for him and like a 3rd it would b a great deal for us

  • g gs tkl solo assit sacks saftey pdef

    2008 New York Giants 16 16 51 34 17 8.0 1 1

    i think if we trade be for him and like a 3rd it would b a great deal for us

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    g gs tkl solo assit sacks saftey pdef

    2008 New York Giants 16 16 51 34 17 8.0 1 1

    i think if we trade be for him and like a 3rd it would b a great deal for us

    He's only started 1 year I think, might be able to get him + a 2nd. They have a lot of pass rushers.

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #10

    gettin him and a 2nd would b a dream but highly doubtful

  • gettin him and a 2nd would b a dream but highly doubtful

    Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    gettin him and a 2nd would b a dream but highly doubtful

    Getting him even up would be doubtful since he is signed for two or three more years and Edwards will be a FA next year.

    For those who asked, he was a OLB and went to DE last year and did a great job. His would be a super OLB in the 3-4 defense. Plays at about 260 lbs.

    Now for the real news. This rumor was picked off of a comment section from a ABJ article. The person who listed it said he found it on a Giants forum so I'd say truth to the rumor is about zero.

    I guess it gives people something to dream about though.

  • @why-cant-we-win said:

    gettin him and a 2nd would b a dream but highly doubtful

    Getting him even up would be doubtful since he is signed for two or three more years and Edwards will be a FA next year.

    For those who asked, he was a OLB and went to DE last year and did a great job. His would be a super OLB in the 3-4 defense. Plays at about 260 lbs.

    Now for the real news. This rumor was picked off of a comment section from a ABJ article. The person who listed it said he found it on a Giants forum so I'd say truth to the rumor is about zero.

    I guess it gives people something to dream about though.

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ytownbrownsbacker said:

    Getting him even up would be doubtful since he is signed for two or three more years and Edwards will be a FA next year.

    For those who asked, he was a OLB and went to DE last year and did a great job. His would be a super OLB in the 3-4 defense. Plays at about 260 lbs.

    Now for the real news. This rumor was picked off of a comment section from a ABJ article. The person who listed it said he found it on a Giants forum so I'd say truth to the rumor is about zero.

    I guess it gives people something to dream about though.

    the article is on Nextseasonsports.com

    I dont no how to post a link or i would sorry.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The Eagles were pursuing houshmanzada put it looks like hes going to resign with cincy. Philly has to first round picks so do you think they will go after Edwards. Donovan has said hes going to wait and see what they do in the offseason to see what he wanted to do. If they bring Edwards in I think donovan would be alot more likely to sign a long term deal

  • The Eagles were pursuing houshmanzada put it looks like hes going to resign with cincy. Philly has to first round picks so do you think they will go after Edwards. Donovan has said hes going to wait and see what they do in the offseason to see what he wanted to do. If they bring Edwards in I think donovan would be alot more likely to sign a long term deal

    Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #14

    nmills said:

    The Eagles were pursuing houshmanzada put it looks like hes going to resign with cincy. Philly has to first round picks so do you think they will go after Edwards. Donovan has said hes going to wait and see what they do in the offseason to see what he wanted to do. If they bring Edwards in I think donovan would be alot more likely to sign a long term deal

    Awhile back they said if they couldn't sign a big name receiver in FA they would look to draft one of the top receivers, Crabtree or Maclin. Even with Crabtree's foot injury his stock hasn't dropped and they could be a solid trade partner for us. Crabtree won't make it out of the top ten.

    I'd take their #21 and their 2nd round pick to let them move up to #5.

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #15

    i really dont think anyone would give up a 1st rounder for butterfingers

  • nmills said:

    The Eagles were pursuing houshmanzada put it looks like hes going to resign with cincy. Philly has to first round picks so do you think they will go after Edwards. Donovan has said hes going to wait and see what they do in the offseason to see what he wanted to do. If they bring Edwards in I think donovan would be alot more likely to sign a long term deal

    Awhile back they said if they couldn't sign a big name receiver in FA they would look to draft one of the top receivers, Crabtree or Maclin. Even with Crabtree's foot injury his stock hasn't dropped and they could be a solid trade partner for us. Crabtree won't make it out of the top ten.

    I'd take their #21 and their 2nd round pick to let them move up to #5.

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @ytownbrownsbacker said:

    Awhile back they said if they couldn't sign a big name receiver in FA they would look to draft one of the top receivers, Crabtree or Maclin. Even with Crabtree's foot injury his stock hasn't dropped and they could be a solid trade partner for us. Crabtree won't make it out of the top ten.

    I'd take their #21 and their 2nd round pick to let them move up to #5.

    I dont no if i would want to trade that far down for a late first and late second. Maybe if they threw in a 4th or 5th it would be a better trade

  • i really dont think anyone would give up a 1st rounder for butterfingers

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    i really dont think anyone would give up a 1st rounder for butterfingers

    Shawn Rodgers would. Zing....

  • E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    That trade would be great for us, we could get our LB and draft Crabtree. Curry will not be there at 5. I would do this in a heart beat.

  • That trade would be great for us, we could get our LB and draft Crabtree. Curry will not be there at 5. I would do this in a heart beat.

    Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @eqrulz101 said:

    That trade would be great for us, we could get our LB and draft Crabtree. Curry will not be there at 5. I would do this in a heart beat.

    Me too, but I think it is just another one of those forum rumors. Guys like us from NY looking for a WR speculating.

  • @eqrulz101 said:

    That trade would be great for us, we could get our LB and draft Crabtree. Curry will not be there at 5. I would do this in a heart beat.

    Me too, but I think it is just another one of those forum rumors. Guys like us from NY looking for a WR speculating.

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ytownbrownsbacker said:

    Me too, but I think it is just another one of those forum rumors. Guys like us from NY looking for a WR speculating.

    I read something about the browns telling the Bucs to keep everything quiet about the trade or they would pull out of the trade talks, thats why we didnt hear anything till it was over. So if we are in trade talks with anyone Id imagine were not going to hear about it till its over