Quinn's presence is a hinderance to the team
-
You have to be the biggest idiot ever. Go back to oregon state and take the lame duck I can't handle the pressure with you and please stay off this board. After reading your post I think everybody has gotten a little more stupid for reading it. What a JOKE!!!!!!!!
-
You have to be the biggest idiot ever. Go back to oregon state and take the lame duck I can't handle the pressure with you and please stay off this board. After reading your post I think everybody has gotten a little more stupid for reading it. What a JOKE!!!!!!!!
-
I agree Lum, it's embarrassing how dumb our fans are.
Our defense sucks, Jamal Lewis sucks, Braylon Edwards sucks, and Derek Anderson comes somewhere after and a victim of all three coupled with his own woes.
27 points is enough points to win against the Ravens team. Our defense is terrible. Sean Jones is horrible, if I had a beer for everytime he was 20-yards from the end of the play or whiffed on a tackle, I'd be drunker than I am.
-
\ said:
It's Quinns fault! ...Lumburgh
not Quinn himself. the Quinn fans. The support for the team in the stadium is pathetic. There was a tangible hope for a loss coming from the stadium as evidenced by the boos, the lack of butts in seats in the 3rd qtr, and the rush for the exits in the 4th. PATHETIC.
-
That is classic. So because DA isn't mentally tough, its BQ and the fans fault. That is classic. So now DA needs every receiver on the field, perfect protection, allowed to only throw deeper balls, no pressure in his face, and now he has to have everyone cheering for him. If he was worth his weight, when he gets boo'ed he'd show the fans by performing.
Look, DA is not the main reason CLE lost today. But he certainly gift wrapped the game for BALT. Which sounds just like his earlier meeting with them.
-
Yup, that is because about 60,000 other people are seeing and saying what we are on this board, except for save about 4 or 5 of you. Pretty telling, eh??? Nobody wants him. But hey, if one pass completion over 50 percent is your thing, by all means, keep on doing the taffy pulling brother.
-
-
\ said:
I agree Lum, it's embarrassing how dumb our fans are.Our defense sucks, Jamal Lewis sucks, Braylon Edwards sucks, and Derek Anderson comes somewhere after and a victim of all three coupled with his own woes.
27 points is enough points to win against the Ravens team. Our defense is terrible. Sean Jones is horrible, if I had a beer for everytime he was 20-yards from the end of the play or whiffed on a tackle, I'd be drunker than I am.
Yeah... The defence sucks real bad! I guess they should try and get more first downs for DA to get them off the field some more...
This whole thread is a joke!
-
They ce\ said:
I agree Lum, it's embarrassing how dumb our fans are.Our defense sucks, Jamal Lewis sucks, Braylon Edwards sucks, and Derek Anderson comes somewhere after and a victim of all three coupled with his own woes.
27 points is enough points to win against the Ravens team. Our defense is terrible. Sean Jones is horrible, if I had a beer for everytime he was 20-yards from the end of the play or whiffed on a tackle, I'd be drunker than I am.
Stan, I think you are going a bit overboard on the D with that one. This is the same D that has been effective for the last 6 weeks. They certainly laid and egg today. But to say the defense is terrible, especially Jones, as a whole, is nothing but letting your post game emotions getting the best of you.
And of course Lewis didn't get much today. No backs get much on the Ravens D.
Edwards though, deserves a lot of heat right now. Today wasn't his first game of the dropsies this season
-
\ said:
\ said:
It's Quinns fault! ...Lumburgh
not Quinn himself. the Quinn fans. The support for the team in the stadium is pathetic. There was a tangible hope for a loss coming from the stadium as evidenced by the boos, the lack of butts in seats in the 3rd qtr, and the rush for the exits in the 4th. PATHETIC.
It's not Quinn fans that were leaving ... it was Browns fans who know from experience that DA always chokes under pressure that were leaving the game. You're just pissed that they were right.
Perhaps DA and VY can get together and have a "woe is me" party.
-
\ said:
\ said:
It's Quinns fault! ...Lumburgh
not Quinn himself. the Quinn fans. The support for the team in the stadium is pathetic. There was a tangible hope for a loss coming from the stadium as evidenced by the boos, the lack of butts in seats in the 3rd qtr, and the rush for the exits in the 4th. PATHETIC.
How many times have you been to our stadium? or to Cleveland for that matter?
-
\ said:
Nobody wants him.My long-held opinion that Brady Quinn fans value seeing Quinn over seeing Browns wins is gaining steam every day. The fact that the Browns had a 27-13 lead in the 3rd qtr with a terrible running game and defense, and that the "fans" are still booing the QB and are blind to the fact that the defense folded terribly, they know and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.
As long as Brady Quinn is on the roster, the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.
-
\ said:
For the folks who claim to be Cleveland Browns fans who boo every single incomplete pass, and chant for Brady Quinn when the team is trying to break a 27-27 tie after the defense has been destroyed, the success of the team is being undermined.Savage had the right idea keeping Quinn on the team thru the trade deadline just like he said he would, but it has come back to bite him. He has underestimated the incredible love-fest for Quinn and it's negative effects to the morale of the team.
Your right the success of the team is being undermined. It's being undermined by DA!
-
\ said:
the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.Actually I think the Browns would be better off if you and your taffy-pullers were standing IN the road, say, I-80 or so?
-
\ said:
\ said:
Nobody wants him.My long-held opinion that Brady Quinn fans value seeing Quinn over seeing Browns wins is gaining steam every day. The fact that the Browns had a 27-13 lead in the 3rd qtr with a terrible running game and defense, and that the "fans" are still booing the QB and are blind to the fact that the defense folded terribly, they know and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.
As long as Brady Quinn is on the roster, the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.
Try and blame the one out on the field making bad throws and not the one on the bench. Just throw it at the feet and not the chest of suggs. It's really easy.
-
\ said:
\ said:
Nobody wants him.My long-held opinion that Brady Quinn fans value seeing Quinn over seeing Browns wins is gaining steam every day. The fact that the Browns had a 27-13 lead in the 3rd qtr with a terrible running game and defense, and that the "fans" are still booing the QB and are blind to the fact that the defense folded terribly, they know and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.
As long as Brady Quinn is on the roster, the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.
Go have a circlejerk party with ONB over your DA poster. You are an idiot.
-
-
\ said:
We want to win. You want to be a fucking asshole.He does not WANT to be one. He is way past the point of being one.
-
\ said:
There are no Quinn fans. There's you, and there's the rest of us. We want to win. You want to be a fucking asshole.did I say Quinn fans? I meant Quinn fags. The pass to Braylon would have iced the game. A game which should have been iced when it was 27-13 if the running game and defense were anything better than atrocious.
Leave it to BQ FAGS to spend the 4th qtr reigning boos and BQ chants onto the field. As I said, the Browns would be better off playing on the road.
-
\ said:
\ said:
As I said, the Browns would be better off playing on the road.And as I said, how about you find a spot in the middle of I-80? That would definately help things.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login