safeties
-
I'd like to draft Delmas or Rashad Johnson and keep adams.....does anyone know anything on sean jones??? freaky quiet on his free agency! Will Allen is still out there and about same status as Jones....wonder if those two are waiting for the other to sign to play off each's contract???
-
I just think neither attracts that much attention . I mean I've seen better
-
I just think neither attracts that much attention . I mean I've seen better
I just think neither attracts that much attention . I mean I've seen better
who would you get ???
-
probably keep Jones if he was able to hang with us at the same price or a small raise .
-
Jones is visiting the Eagles on Friday.
-
probably keep Jones if he was able to hang with us at the same price or a small raise .
probably keep Jones if he was able to hang with us at the same price or a small raise .
He made well over $4 million last year with his roster bonus. I'd like him back if he'd take a pay cut. I believe he was told to go ahead and test the market so his value would be determined.
-
If jones does go to Eagles...I don't think he'll get out of there w/o a contract...just my gut feelin...
-
Adams just re-signed with the Browns. Great move by Mangini...he clearly likes his versatility and heart like most of us.
Alex Marvez, of FOXSports.com, reports the Cleveland Browns have re-signed unrestricted free-agent FS Mike Adams to a three-year deal, according to a source. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Also heard that CJ Mosley is close to a deal with us too!
-
According to Mary Kay Cabot, Adams received a 3 year, $4.1M deal.
-
Everybody got a woody over Adams last year because Cousin sucked so bad that Adams the safety actually played nickel/slot over him. He's nothing but total average and another puss tackler.
Does anybody remember the Buffalo/Denver games? Dude was a complete bitch when it came to hitting someone.
I'll take it as a signing of depth and nothing more. This guy should never start on an NFL team that is decent.
-
did Adams sign with the pats?
Cleveland Browns re-sign safety Mike Adams
by Mary Kay Cabot / Plain Dealer Reporter
Thursday March 05, 2009, 8:47 PM
The Browns re-signed safety Mike Adams to a three-year deal Thursday, his agent Peter Schaffer said. A source said it's a $4.1 million deal.
Adams had also visited the Packers and Patriots.
Originally signed by the Browns as a free agent in April 2007, Adams started five games for the Browns last season and played in 14.
With fellow free-agent safety Sean Jones visiting the Eagles tomorrow, Adams becomes a leading candidate for a starting safety job. Last season, he started the opener in place of Brodney Pool (concussion) and the next four games in place of Jones, who underwent arthroscopic knee surgery.
He finished the season with 42 tackles, two interceptions and one fumble recovery.
Adams (5-11, 195), is a sixth-year pro who was originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by San Francisco in 2004 out of Delaware. Adams, also a key special teams player, finished second on the team in 2007 with 18 special teams tackles.
I really like this signing . I think he's a playah
-
Adams is a good special teams player and a decent backup FS. He is not a SS. I like the fact that we have depth because of Pools concussion problems.
Now it is time to look to the draft for a thumper to play SS. Let Jones walk.
-
Adams is a good special teams player and a decent backup FS. He is not a SS. I like the fact that we have depth because of Pools concussion problems.
Now it is time to look to the draft for a thumper to play SS. Let Jones walk.
Adams is a good special teams player and a decent backup FS. He is not a SS. I like the fact that we have depth because of Pools concussion problems.
Now it is time to look to the draft for a thumper to play SS. Let Jones walk.
I really like Delmas...at 50
-
Well he stepped in and played decent when it counted. not a starter but when you look at what we have at Safety, I'm glad we got 1 backup. Hope we can get Butler as well.
-
Mark my words the Eagles are going to sign Jones and find their next pro bowl safety for the next 8 years while we have the great Mike Adams to start in Cleveland. All the while keeping Jamaal Lewis at his 6.5 mill clip and other useless sh!t bags like Donte Stallworthless! Mangini has done absolutely nothing to make this team better. In fact, we are far worse than we were as a 4-12 team last year. He better spin some great magic on draft day because my opinion of this regime since trading K2 has gone to sh!t. And If they trade Braylon like everyone wants I'll probable choose to do something else on Sunday then watch football next season.
Sorry, I had to vent...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

