Getting OFF the Schnied!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Sorry my friend I intended a different meaning ..............you decide which meaning is important
This thread has merely presented some facts
FACT ONE...........when the Browns were the awe of football...............They were called the "Greatest show if football" and that was because of their offense
FACT TWO...............when the Browns won the NFL CHAMPIONSHIP on an offense Based Team "All the World was Brownstown"
FACT THREE..................The Browns have never won shit ever but for offense ..........including the Cardiac Kids and the Bernie and the Gang
FACT FOUR............THE BROWNS NEVER WON SHIT EVER BASED ON DEFENSE AND I DEFY ANYONE TO SHOW ME THE BIG TIME THAT DEFENSE GOT THEM ANYWHERE............
FACT FIVE.............BROWNS FANS LIVE IN DENIAL AND THIS THREAD PROVES IT......AND THAT IN ITSELF PROVES HOW DUMB IT HAS BECOME.........NO DISREPECT JUST TELLING THE TRUTH......LIVE IN DENIAL AND LOSE AND LOVE IN DENYING WHAT MAKES WINNERS AND WIN
CASE CLOSED BROWNS FANS IN GENERAL AS PROVEN BY THIS THREAD JUST LOVE SUCKING HIND TIT AND LOSING
-
ANBODY GOT GUTS TO BACK ME OR IS ALL OF BROWNSTOWN GUTLESS COWARDS
You cant make stuff like this up.... its got me in tears laughing.
Rich I'll bet you are a blast to hang out with though, I'm being 100% serious.
But yeah you can count me out i'm sticking with the pound.
-
Gee I wonder who that one single vote was LOL?
Rich you have got to be the most pissed off Browns fan I have ever came across... and to be totaly honest I thought you were a stoller fan when I first joined this site 🥷 You are a browns fan, right?
But what is going to be the mascot a dog or a flipin elf.
Dog = Vicious, mean , rabid.
Elf = Well how gay is an elf mascot anyway ND, Boston Celtics, Yeah real intimdation factor coming from the stands there.
And lets not even get started on how dated our uniforms have come. I think alot of players pass this team up just cause of the plainness factor.

Sorry my friend which of stupid losing have I endorsed over the years...........NONE......meanwhile the last two posts are more extreme let's be real dumb more of the same...........
LOSING IS US.............I REJECT THAT........... but wait loser brownstown wants to embellish all YOU LOSERS JUST WANT TO KEEP DOING IT>...........................DAWG POUND DUMB AS A BRICK FOR TWENTY FIVE YEARS GOING STRONG
When you get it someday.............WE can again become "The Greatest Show in Football" until then we remain the NFL CLOWns
I READ THE POSTS ON WHOM TO DRAFT AND OF ALL ONLY ONE OFFENSIVE PLAYER WAS MENTIONED AND THAT WAS BECAUSE HE CAUGHT ONE PASS.............GET IT BROWNSTOWN...........OR LOVE THE LOSING
ANBODY GOT GUTS TO BACK ME OR IS ALL OF BROWNSTOWN GUTLESS COWARDS
I READ THE POSTS ON WHOM TO DRAFT AND OF ALL ONLY ONE OFFENSIVE PLAYER WAS MENTIONED AND THAT WAS BECAUSE HE CAUGHT ONE PASS.............GET IT BROWNSTOWN...........OR LOVE THE LOSING
Crabtree might be the only offensive player worth considering with the #5 pick...might be...
Even so, we still can't plod a bunch of nobodies out on defense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you do believe that pass rushers and CBs are important, don't you? I think I've seen you mention in your posts that those positions are important ones.
Do you have any thoughts on which particular player the Browns should draft at #5? Crabtree? Moreno? Wells? Sanchez? Harvin? Maclin?
-Al
-
The BROWNS in the glory years were based on offense and rubber band defense and the dawg pound is the fantasy of the losing years
So my recommendation is to shit can the dawg pound all together and make that end zone crowd TOUCHDOWN BROWNS TOWN
Winning does require TD's
Poll results from the old forum
Lets rename the Dawg Pound to be useful
- DAWG POUND: 26 votes
- TOUCHDOWN BROWNS TOWN: 1 vote
The BROWNS in the glory years were based on offense and rubber band defense and the dawg pound is the fantasy of the losing years
So my recommendation is to shit can the dawg pound all together and make that end zone crowd TOUCHDOWN BROWNS TOWN
Winning does require TD's
As a matter of course, no matter how solid the idea, if Rich suggests it, I'll vote against it.
-
Sorry my friend I intended a different meaning ..............you decide which meaning is important
This thread has merely presented some facts
FACT ONE...........when the Browns were the awe of football...............They were called the "Greatest show if football" and that was because of their offense
FACT TWO...............when the Browns won the NFL CHAMPIONSHIP on an offense Based Team "All the World was Brownstown"
FACT THREE..................The Browns have never won shit ever but for offense ..........including the Cardiac Kids and the Bernie and the Gang
FACT FOUR............THE BROWNS NEVER WON SHIT EVER BASED ON DEFENSE AND I DEFY ANYONE TO SHOW ME THE BIG TIME THAT DEFENSE GOT THEM ANYWHERE............
FACT FIVE.............BROWNS FANS LIVE IN DENIAL AND THIS THREAD PROVES IT......AND THAT IN ITSELF PROVES HOW DUMB IT HAS BECOME.........NO DISREPECT JUST TELLING THE TRUTH......LIVE IN DENIAL AND LOSE AND LOVE IN DENYING WHAT MAKES WINNERS AND WIN
CASE CLOSED BROWNS FANS IN GENERAL AS PROVEN BY THIS THREAD JUST LOVE SUCKING HIND TIT AND LOSING
This thread has merely presented some facts
FACT ONE...........when the Browns were the awe of football...............They were called the "Greatest show if football" and that was because of their offense
FACT TWO...............when the Browns won the NFL CHAMPIONSHIP on an offense Based Team "All the World was Brownstown"
FACT THREE..................The Browns have never won shit ever but for offense ..........including the Cardiac Kids and the Bernie and the Gang
FACT FOUR............THE BROWNS NEVER WON SHIT EVER BASED ON DEFENSE AND I DEFY ANYONE TO SHOW ME THE BIG TIME THAT DEFENSE GOT THEM ANYWHERE............
FACT FIVE.............
FACT SIX..........Believe it or not, the Browns aren't the only team ever in history to win a championship. There are plenty of teams that have done it without a prolific offense.
FACT SEVEN........Just because that's the way the Browns got it done when they did (many years not in the premier league, and even when not that....it was still DECADES ago) doesn't mean that that way is the ONLY way to get it done. MANY teams since have proven so. As a matter of fact, your favorite team has won more Super Bowls than any other team.....and mostly with LEGENDARY DEFENSES coupled with somewhat unremarkable offenses.
FACT EIGHT.......Just because you THINK the team that you hate hasn't made it to the promised land for DECADES because of ONE simple reason is absolutely fcuking laughable. Why don't you revisit your list of, what was it....27? fcuk-ups by "Sewage"........I trust every single one of them involves offense. Not a single one involved signing over-the-hill, has-been FAs on defense....or signing fat, lazy, old FAs on defense either....nope....nothing like that.
Hypocrite.
CASE CLOSED
-
@inspecta said:
Rich you're comparing 2 completely different eras of football, but I happen to agree with you that you have to score to win in this league, however the situation is very symbiotic, your defense has to stop people every now and again to have any shot at anything in this league as well.Your not going to win shootouts all the time, if your defense is terrible (like ours was) then it comes down to "whoever has the ball last" and that's not very good chances.
Our offensive line isn't that bad off that we need to pick high this year, but we do need help at center and RT. I think with Quinn, Edwards, Harrison and possibly Rucker (he's practically unknown right now, but he did have a good preseason) we have talent on this club that can score points, we do need a few more playmakers to have a really potent offense. However on the defensive side of the ball we are extremely weak at LB and DE. That's what this team NEEDS right now, which is why you see so many people talking about defensive prospects this offseason.
At the #5 pick this year we have limited options, is there any skill position player other than crabtree that you can see taking at #5?
I can't, any player other than crabtree is a serious reach for the kind of money the 5th overrall pick will command.
I would love to trade down and snag Beanie possibly, but that depends on how far he'll drop
I am not comparing anything I am just pointing out what wins despite idiotic views to the opposite..........I think NE set a TD record last year and yse Arizona won it on defense this year........and oh yeah Ben sucked down the stretch this year..........and oh yeah the vaunted bears d got shredded by Mainning two years ago......
not of that shit counts nor does the fact FACT FACT FACT that the winning team in the Bowl has averaged 31 points
yeah man DEFENSe WAS HE KEY AND A TOOTH UNDER THE PILLOW
Meanwhile I have already three guys I would take with the one pick.........before Crabtree all running backs................
but when a team and its fans insists on being stuck up their asses on one side of the ball all of the other side escapes them................
YOU WIN BY SCORING TDS.........and we cannot...........SO FIXING THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE
-
@inspecta said:
Rich you're comparing 2 completely different eras of football, but I happen to agree with you that you have to score to win in this league, however the situation is very symbiotic, your defense has to stop people every now and again to have any shot at anything in this league as well.Your not going to win shootouts all the time, if your defense is terrible (like ours was) then it comes down to "whoever has the ball last" and that's not very good chances.
Our offensive line isn't that bad off that we need to pick high this year, but we do need help at center and RT. I think with Quinn, Edwards, Harrison and possibly Rucker (he's practically unknown right now, but he did have a good preseason) we have talent on this club that can score points, we do need a few more playmakers to have a really potent offense. However on the defensive side of the ball we are extremely weak at LB and DE. That's what this team NEEDS right now, which is why you see so many people talking about defensive prospects this offseason.
At the #5 pick this year we have limited options, is there any skill position player other than crabtree that you can see taking at #5?
I can't, any player other than crabtree is a serious reach for the kind of money the 5th overrall pick will command.
I would love to trade down and snag Beanie possibly, but that depends on how far he'll drop
I am not comparing anything I am just pointing out what wins despite idiotic views to the opposite..........I think NE set a TD record last year and yse Arizona won it on defense this year........and oh yeah Ben sucked down the stretch this year..........and oh yeah the vaunted bears d got shredded by Mainning two years ago......
not of that shit counts nor does the fact FACT FACT FACT that the winning team in the Bowl has averaged 31 points
yeah man DEFENSe WAS HE KEY AND A TOOTH UNDER THE PILLOW
Meanwhile I have already three guys I would take with the one pick.........before Crabtree all running backs................
but when a team and its fans insists on being stuck up their asses on one side of the ball all of the other side escapes them................
YOU WIN BY SCORING TDS.........and we cannot...........SO FIXING THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE
I am not comparing anything I am just pointing out what wins despite idiotic views to the opposite..........I think NE set a TD record last year and yse Arizona won it on defense this year........and oh yeah Ben sucked down the stretch this year..........and oh yeah the vaunted bears d got shredded by Mainning two years ago......
not of that shit counts nor does the fact FACT FACT FACT that the winning team in the Bowl has averaged 31 points
yeah man DEFENSe WAS HE KEY AND A TOOTH UNDER THE PILLOW
Meanwhile I have already three guys I would take with the one pick.........before Crabtree all running backs................
but when a team and its fans insists on being stuck up their asses on one side of the ball all of the other side escapes them................
YOU WIN BY SCORING TDS.........and we cannot...........SO FIXING THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE
Weren't you complaining about spelling, dumbass?
It's S-C-H-N-E-I-D
dumphuck steeler fan.
-
I answered once pretty detailed unfortunately it went cyber space because of a lost connection.
I think the most pressing need for the Browns is RB followed by WR and maybe by QB(as Quinn have never proved he is a winner here or in college)
So I would focus on offense in the draft at skill positions and use some lower picks for front seven on defense.
At least that way we can be entertaining if we lose instead of getting shut out and dismal
Ballpeen made a nice rundown of RB's that is very good
On that list I like all the top five guys but have done the due diligence as to whom is best. I would lean to taking that BEST with the one pick.
here they are Knowshan Moreno, Chris Wells, Donald Brown, Shonne Green, and McCoy of Pitt
I also would consider Crabtree and have done due diligence on WR's. Sanchez would be exciting but that seems off the radar.
-
I'd rather see the Browns go 0-16 before we change the name of the Dawg Pound to "Touchdown Browns Town." May as well change the name to "Rich's Gay Village" or "Homo Hangout" if you're going to go queer and change one of the only good things about the Browns.
-
i tink we shood call da dawg pound ich's igloo..........dis hole discussion be dummer den a brick
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login