Skip to content

Your top five

The Browns Board
10 7 1.1k
  • I will post mine after more study .

  • I will post mine after more study .

    @neweradawg said:

    I will post mine after more study .

    This discussion is going on in about 10 threads on page 1 alone.

  • (1)Curry-LB

    (2)Orakpo-LB

    (3)Maualuga-LB

    (4)Maclin-WR

    (5)Cushing-LB

    If stuck at #5 these would be my choices in order based on availability and team needs of course with raji as a spare...

  • Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida State at #5

  • 1. Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest

    2. Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

    3. Brian Orakpo, DE-OLB, Texas

    4. Jason Smith, OT, Baylor

    5. Everette Brown, DE-OLB, Florida State

  • @neweradawg said:

    I will post mine after more study .

    This discussion is going on in about 10 threads on page 1 alone.

    AdaM said:

    This discussion is going on in about 10 threads on page 1 alone.

    Sorry but I like to do it my way sometimes . No disrespect to you jesus

  • 1. Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest

    2. Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

    3. Brian Orakpo, DE-OLB, Texas

    4. Jason Smith, OT, Baylor

    5. Everette Brown, DE-OLB, Florida State

    Aloysius said:

    1. Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest

    2. Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

    3. Brian Orakpo, DE-OLB, Texas

    4. Jason Smith, OT, Baylor

    5. Everette Brown, DE-OLB, Florida State

    So you're pretty much resign to Crabtree now. 😉

  • 1. Curry

    2. Raji

    3. Wells

    4. Orakpo

    5. Smith

  • Just the 5...not so much in a order.

    Curry

    Smith

    Smith

    Raji

    Crabtree

    I think they are the 5 best who fill some need on the team.

  • I say try to trade down to #9 or 10. I know thats not the point of the thread but look at the salary difference from pick #5 to pick #10. There is no way that pick #5 has twice the value as pick 10 (just an example, not being position specific) but it will cost twice as much. If, and probably when we pick at #5 I can't see paying another OL big money. I also wouldn't want to pay Crabtree top 5 money. Curry may be worth staying at 5, but I don't expect him to be on the board. The other DE/DT/OLB guys are too much of a gamble to spend long term cap money on. If there is no cap in the future I take this post back and i'll put it in my pocket because I don't care about salaries for salaries sake, just if they handcuff the team.

    Pk Player Pos. Team Status Contract

    1. Jake Long OT Miami Signed 5 years, $57.5 million ($30M guaranteed)

    2. Chris Long DE St. Louis Signed 6 years, $56.5 million ($29M guaranteed)

    3. Matt Ryan QB Atlanta Signed 6 years, $72 million ($34M guaranteed)

    4. Darren McFadden RB Oakland Signed 6 years, $60 million ($26M guaranteed)

    5. Glenn Dorsey DT Kansas City Signed 5 years, $51 million ($23M guaranteed)

    6. Vernon Gholston DE N.Y. Jets Signed 5 years, $50 million ($21M guaranteed)

    7. Sedrick Ellis DT New Orleans Signed 5 years, $49 million ($19.5M guaranteed)

    8. Derrick Harvey DE Jacksonville Signed 5 years, $33.4 million ($17.177M guaranteed)

    9. Keith Rivers LB Cincinnati Signed 6 years, $23 million ($15.6M guaranteed)

    10. Jerod Mayo LB New England Signed 5 years, $18.9 million ($13.8M guaranteed)

    11. Leodis McKelvin CB Buffalo Signed 5 years, $19.4 million ($12.6M guaranteed)

    12. Ryan Clady OT Denver Signed 5 years, $17.5 million ($11.5M guaranteed)

    13. Jonathan Stewart RB Carolina Signed 5 years, $20 million ($10.795M guaranteed)

    14. Chris Williams OT Chicago Signed 5 years, $16 million ($10M guaranteed)

    15. Branden Albert OG Kansas City Signed 5 years, $15.8 million ($9.2M guaranteed)

    16. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB Arizona Signed 5 years, $15.1 million ($9M guaranteed)

    17. Gosder Cherilus OT Detroit Signed 5 years, $15 million ($8.9M guaranteed)

    18. Joe Flacco QB Baltimore Signed 5 years, $30 million ($8.75M guaranteed)

    19. Jeff Otah OT Carolina Signed 5 years, $14.4 million ($8.965M guaranteed)

    20. Aqib Talib CB Tampa Bay Signed 5 years, $14 million ($8.2M guaranteed)

    21. Sam Baker OT Atlanta Signed 5 years, $13.5 million ($7.8M guaranteed)

    22. Felix Jones RB Dallas Signed 5 years, $10.5 million ($8M guaranteed)

    23. Rashard Mendenhall RB Pittsburgh Signed 5 years, $12.555 million ($7.125M guaranteed)

    24. Chris Johnson RB Tennessee Signed 5 years, $12 million ($7M guaranteed)

    25. Mike Jenkins CB Dallas Signed 5 yaers, $9.7 million ($7M guaranteed)

    26. Duane Brown OT Houston Signed 5 years, $11.4 million ($6.5M guaranteed)

    27. Antoine Cason CB San Diego Signed 5 years, $12.03 million

    28. Lawrence Jackson DE Seattle Signed 5 years, $11.25 million ($6.1M guaranteed)

    29. Kentwan Balmer DE San Francisco Signed 5 years, $11.5 million ($6M guaranteed)

    30. Dustin Keller TE N.Y. Jets Signed 5 years, $12 million ($6M guaranteed)

    31. Kenny Phillips FS N.Y. Giants Signed 5 years, $11.15 million