Question about going to the cavs game
-
I will be going to my first Cavs game this weekend. I have seats in section 219, but I was wondering if the ushers allow you to go in the lower bowl during pregame warmups to watch for a little bit. Also, do they allow you to bring in a camera? and where is the best place to park? I was thinking about Tower City. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-
to answer your question, yes they will allow you to sit in the lower sections during warm ups. if nobody comes to claim the seats during the game you may be able to stay their too, but it is a long shot. you have a better chance of going down their in the 3rd/4rd quarters. you can bring a camera and i i think the best place to park is tower city. you can get out in a bout 10-15 minutes. maybe sooner if you leave with 30 seconds left
-
I will be going to my first Cavs game this weekend. I have seats in section 219, but I was wondering if the ushers allow you to go in the lower bowl during pregame warmups to watch for a little bit. Also, do they allow you to bring in a camera? and where is the best place to park? I was thinking about Tower City. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
JUREVICIUSFAN84 said:
I will be going to my first Cavs game this weekend. I have seats in section 219, but I was wondering if the ushers allow you to go in the lower bowl during pregame warmups to watch for a little bit. Also, do they allow you to bring in a camera? and where is the best place to park? I was thinking about Tower City. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Here are the Q's policies & procedures:
http://www.theqarena.com/arenainfo/policies.php
I'm not sure if you are permitted down low before the game, that may depend how early you plan on going. I've had friends get stopped with camera's, although it may have been because they were video recorders too, I'm not sure.
Tower City is a good parking spot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login