Skip to content

Ha!

Political Discussion
30 8 908
  • Stuart said:

    Yeah, I felt the liberal conming out of me too, but I kept it in check.

    I admire these and all majestic animals, and my first reaction was yeah, I'm glad the hunter got his... which was wrong.

    Do you fish? The hypocrisy is that not many would celebrate your death if you fell out of your boat and drowned while fishing.

    Well, maybe your wife would I dunno.LOL

    Yeah big difference between fishing and hunting something for sport. I don't agree with our whole species overfucking fishing the worlds oceans to the point where in a decade or two fish isn't going to be remotely affordable. Something they're not telling people but basically the worlds fisheries are becoming war zones especially now that China has kicked up worldwide demand. But in the end, most people who fish do infact eat the fish. Hunting an animal you know is going instinct for sport, is a level of abomination I don't have the necessary vocabulary to adequately describe. And these rich impudent fuckers running around defending their sport hunting of exotic endangered animals because the money they paid for the hunt will go towards conservation, well there's a ring of hell waiting for them that's reserved for the utter worst our species ever had to offer. If you truly gave a shit about the animals, like these cnts constantly profess, you'd just give the money..no need to kill anything.

    Didnt' the catholic church used to do shit like this back in the day? Selling "indulgences"? Or some shit like that. Basically you could do some bad shit but buy your way out of it. That's exactly what this shit is.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah big difference between fishing and hunting something for sport. I don't agree with our whole species overfucking fishing the worlds oceans to the point where in a decade or two fish isn't going to be remotely affordable. Something they're not telling people but basically the worlds fisheries are becoming war zones especially now that China has kicked up worldwide demand. But in the end, most people who fish do infact eat the fish. Hunting an animal you know is going instinct for sport, is a level of abomination I don't have the necessary vocabulary to adequately describe. And these rich impudent fuckers running around defending their sport hunting of exotic endangered animals because the money they paid for the hunt will go towards conservation, well there's a ring of hell waiting for them that's reserved for the utter worst our species ever had to offer. If you truly gave a shit about the animals, like these cnts constantly profess, you'd just give the money..no need to kill anything.

    Didnt' the catholic church used to do shit like this back in the day? Selling "indulgences"? Or some shit like that. Basically you could do some bad shit but buy your way out of it. That's exactly what this shit is.

    Um..fishing and hunting are both done for sport. Ever heard of the mag Field and Stream?

    Other than commercial fishing, most fishing is done for sport and the satisfaction that comes when you get to eat your catch. Unless you're an Eskimo, few need to resort to fishing as a means of putting food on the table. Fishing is a sport first, as is hunting.

    But that's irrelevant to my point. So you have no compassion for the little fishies flesh torn by hooks as they gasp for water until they die?

    So insensitive for a liberal, and my how discriminatory as well!

    PETA claims all animals have "rights" and are equal to people.. and here you are, discriminating against a fish and favoring the elephant!

    Fish lives matter. lol

    Don't own a gun, never hunted, don't fish, but respect mans right to do so.

    As far as hunting elephant, don't agree. They are an endangered species.

  • It's ok to eat fish cause they don't have any feelings.

  • A little off topic, but as we are all aware, thousands of species have gone extinct before man arrived.

    Here we have compassionate folks attempting to interfere with nature by brutally murdering barred owls in order to save the spotted owl.

    http://www.npr.org/2011/06/12/137090033/killing-one-owl-species-to-save-another

    http://www.npr.org/2014/01/15/262735123/to-save-threatened-owl-another-species-is-shot

  • @westside-steve said:

    PS even the fisherman I know eat the fish. I doubt this cocksucker ate the elephant, probably just selling the tusks to other scumbags.

    No. That's called poaching. This hunter paid big money to be able to hunt elephant, and supposedly the meat had to be distributed....I read that in the comments section btw.

    If I were to whine about hunting, I'd direct it toward the government of Zimbabwe for granting him the permission to hunt elephant.

    Stuart said:

    No. That's called poaching. This hunter paid big money to be able to hunt elephant, and supposedly the meat had to be distributed....I read that in the comments section btw.If I were to whine about hunting, I'd direct it toward the government of Zimbabwe for granting him the permission to hunt elephant.

    Well them too but let's say city officials in Bangkok take bribes to allow perverts to f*** 12 year olds. Sure I blame the city officials but the guy doing the f****** is still a sick bastard. My only beef is that I think it's sick to want to kill something for enjoyment. I mean when you think about it we have the death penalty for a reason. I suppose we could let those inmates go free in a controlled environment and allow hunters to track them down and kill them for a fee. That means more money in the tax coffers and you don't have to pay the executioner.

    I'd be concerned about the mental state of someone who would pay to do that, wouldn't you?

    WSS

  • Stuart said:

    No. That's called poaching. This hunter paid big money to be able to hunt elephant, and supposedly the meat had to be distributed....I read that in the comments section btw.If I were to whine about hunting, I'd direct it toward the government of Zimbabwe for granting him the permission to hunt elephant.

    Well them too but let's say city officials in Bangkok take bribes to allow perverts to f*** 12 year olds. Sure I blame the city officials but the guy doing the f****** is still a sick bastard. My only beef is that I think it's sick to want to kill something for enjoyment. I mean when you think about it we have the death penalty for a reason. I suppose we could let those inmates go free in a controlled environment and allow hunters to track them down and kill them for a fee. That means more money in the tax coffers and you don't have to pay the executioner.

    I'd be concerned about the mental state of someone who would pay to do that, wouldn't you?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well them too but let's say city officials in Bangkok take bribes to allow perverts to f*** 12 year olds. Sure I blame the city officials but the guy doing the f****** is still a sick bastard. My only beef is that I think it's sick to want to kill something for enjoyment. I mean when you think about it we have the death penalty for a reason. I suppose we could let those inmates go free in a controlled environment and allow hunters to track them down and kill them for a fee. That means more money in the tax coffers and you don't have to pay the executioner.

    I'd be concerned about the mental state of someone who would pay to do that, wouldn't you?

    WSS

    No more so then the executioner at a hanging, lethal injection, etc. Firing squad your tied to a chair with a target across your heart.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well them too but let's say city officials in Bangkok take bribes to allow perverts to f*** 12 year olds. Sure I blame the city officials but the guy doing the f****** is still a sick bastard. My only beef is that I think it's sick to want to kill something for enjoyment. I mean when you think about it we have the death penalty for a reason. I suppose we could let those inmates go free in a controlled environment and allow hunters to track them down and kill them for a fee. That means more money in the tax coffers and you don't have to pay the executioner.

    I'd be concerned about the mental state of someone who would pay to do that, wouldn't you?

    WSS

    No more so then the executioner at a hanging, lethal injection, etc. Firing squad your tied to a chair with a target across your heart.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No more so then the executioner at a hanging, lethal injection, etc. Firing squad your tied to a chair with a target across your heart.

    Sure I realize somebody has to do it.

    Wanting to do it badly enough to pay a substantial fee would creep me out. Still I guess somebody's out there beating off to a snuff film as we speak.

    WSS

  • I read from a hunting guide in Africa how cowardly it was to kill lions. He said the lions have no fear of humans and many times walked next to their vehicles and at times would lay down in the shade from their vehicles when they parked. So I am not impressed when I see photos of some trophy hunter with a big old grin on their face after killing a lion.

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/hunting-star-stirs-outrage-posting-photo-dead-lion/story?id=20911636

  • The African Lion is an apex predator and has never "learned" fear of humans the way some other animals have. They also still kill people in Africa. My understanding - from reading books written by professional hunters (Capstick - Death in the Longgrass) is that they can be dangerous to hunt.

    Also - in Africa a professional hunter can mean several things. Some are just guides, some are hired by various nations to keep poachers at bay and also to cull man killing animals. Therte is no satisfaction that I take from this man's death.

  • I only hunt for food. and to get rid of coyotes and groundhogs - a safety thing.

    But the pic of shooting the giraffe is repulsive. What a waste.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah big difference between fishing and hunting something for sport. I don't agree with our whole species overfucking fishing the worlds oceans to the point where in a decade or two fish isn't going to be remotely affordable. Something they're not telling people but basically the worlds fisheries are becoming war zones especially now that China has kicked up worldwide demand. But in the end, most people who fish do infact eat the fish. Hunting an animal you know is going instinct for sport, is a level of abomination I don't have the necessary vocabulary to adequately describe. And these rich impudent fuckers running around defending their sport hunting of exotic endangered animals because the money they paid for the hunt will go towards conservation, well there's a ring of hell waiting for them that's reserved for the utter worst our species ever had to offer. If you truly gave a shit about the animals, like these cnts constantly profess, you'd just give the money..no need to kill anything.

    Didnt' the catholic church used to do shit like this back in the day? Selling "indulgences"? Or some shit like that. Basically you could do some bad shit but buy your way out of it. That's exactly what this shit is.

    Um..fishing and hunting are both done for sport. Ever heard of the mag Field and Stream?

    Other than commercial fishing, most fishing is done for sport and the satisfaction that comes when you get to eat your catch. Unless you're an Eskimo, few need to resort to fishing as a means of putting food on the table. Fishing is a sport first, as is hunting.

    But that's irrelevant to my point. So you have no compassion for the little fishies flesh torn by hooks as they gasp for water until they die?

    So insensitive for a liberal, and my how discriminatory as well!

    PETA claims all animals have "rights" and are equal to people.. and here you are, discriminating against a fish and favoring the elephant!

    Fish lives matter. lol

    Don't own a gun, never hunted, don't fish, but respect mans right to do so.

    As far as hunting elephant, don't agree. They are an endangered species.

    Stuart said:

    most fishing is done for sport and the satisfaction that comes when you get to eat your catch..

    Yes this exactly. People don't kill elephants for food. I wasn't suggesting that the only people who should be able to fish are those that rely solely on fishing for sustenance. I agree in part with PETA, but only because we're overfishing the shit out of our world and soon that will gone as well. It's still a vast amount of real estate between "sport" fishing and killing elephants either for trophy or poaching them for their ivory.

  • Hunting in Africa is by rich or cowardly assholes. How about the Texas 'hunting' farms where they kill caged exotic animals and take their picture? The people who do this need to be strung up and left to rot.

  • Stuart said:

    most fishing is done for sport and the satisfaction that comes when you get to eat your catch..

    Yes this exactly. People don't kill elephants for food. I wasn't suggesting that the only people who should be able to fish are those that rely solely on fishing for sustenance. I agree in part with PETA, but only because we're overfishing the shit out of our world and soon that will gone as well. It's still a vast amount of real estate between "sport" fishing and killing elephants either for trophy or poaching them for their ivory.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Yes this exactly. People don't kill elephants for food. I wasn't suggesting that the only people who should be able to fish are those that rely solely on fishing for sustenance. I agree in part with PETA, but only because we're overfishing the shit out of our world and soon that will gone as well. It's still a vast amount of real estate between "sport" fishing and killing elephants either for trophy or poaching them for their ivory.

    I've read accounts by Capstick, Cooper, Rourke and others. A hunter on safari might not be killing the elephant for food, but it is turned into food in a hurry. When an african elephant is killed, its not like Bison hunters leaving it to waste minus the hide. The natives come out of the woodwork, and every scrap is used. Their meat is definitely used - but a person doing the shooting might not be the one eating the elephant.

  • Hunting in Africa is by rich or cowardly assholes. How about the Texas 'hunting' farms where they kill caged exotic animals and take their picture? The people who do this need to be strung up and left to rot.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hunting in Africa is by rich or cowardly assholes. How about the Texas 'hunting' farms where they kill caged exotic animals and take their picture? The people who do this need to be strung up and left to rot.

    we do agree on this.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Yes this exactly. People don't kill elephants for food. I wasn't suggesting that the only people who should be able to fish are those that rely solely on fishing for sustenance. I agree in part with PETA, but only because we're overfishing the shit out of our world and soon that will gone as well. It's still a vast amount of real estate between "sport" fishing and killing elephants either for trophy or poaching them for their ivory.

    I've read accounts by Capstick, Cooper, Rourke and others. A hunter on safari might not be killing the elephant for food, but it is turned into food in a hurry. When an african elephant is killed, its not like Bison hunters leaving it to waste minus the hide. The natives come out of the woodwork, and every scrap is used. Their meat is definitely used - but a person doing the shooting might not be the one eating the elephant.

    @mohican said:

    I've read accounts by Capstick, Cooper, Rourke and others. A hunter on safari might not be killing the elephant for food, but it is turned into food in a hurry. When an african elephant is killed, its not like Bison hunters leaving it to waste minus the hide. The natives come out of the woodwork, and every scrap is used. Their meat is definitely used - but a person doing the shooting might not be the one eating the elephant.

    If there's locals around sure, I guess they might take the carcass. But how often does that happen? You have to get to the meat immediately in that African heat or it's inedible shortly. I "higly" doubt that these sport hunters paying their indulgence fees are making any sort of effort to scoop up the 10k lb carcass and distribute the meat. I'm sure every now and then it happens but I doubt walking fuck knuckles like Vince McMahons kid give two shits about what happens to their animals after they kill them and take the head as trophy.

  • What do you have against Shane McMahon?

  • What do you have against Shane McMahon?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    What do you have against Shane McMahon?

    I know someone that used to know him personally and the reports weren't good. But beyond that he also liked to show pictures of himself hunting rare animals with his little yacht club buddies, which gelled with what I had heard of him previously.

  • But he jumped off the titan-tron.

    And if by yacht club buddies you mean the mean street posse those guys are ok.

    Mean_Street_Posse.jpg

  • But he jumped off the titan-tron.

    And if by yacht club buddies you mean the mean street posse those guys are ok.

    Mean_Street_Posse.jpg

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    But he jumped off the titan-tron.

    And if by yacht club buddies you mean the mean street posse those guys are ok.

    Mean_Street_Posse.jpg

    holy shit I completely forgot about these jobbers. Wow

  • @mohican said:

    I've read accounts by Capstick, Cooper, Rourke and others. A hunter on safari might not be killing the elephant for food, but it is turned into food in a hurry. When an african elephant is killed, its not like Bison hunters leaving it to waste minus the hide. The natives come out of the woodwork, and every scrap is used. Their meat is definitely used - but a person doing the shooting might not be the one eating the elephant.

    If there's locals around sure, I guess they might take the carcass. But how often does that happen? You have to get to the meat immediately in that African heat or it's inedible shortly. I "higly" doubt that these sport hunters paying their indulgence fees are making any sort of effort to scoop up the 10k lb carcass and distribute the meat. I'm sure every now and then it happens but I doubt walking fuck knuckles like Vince McMahons kid give two shits about what happens to their animals after they kill them and take the head as trophy.

    @clevfan4life said:

    If there's locals around sure, I guess they might take the carcass. But how often does that happen? You have to get to the meat immediately in that African heat or it's inedible shortly. I "higly" doubt that these sport hunters paying their indulgence fees are making any sort of effort to scoop up the 10k lb carcass and distribute the meat. I'm sure every now and then it happens but I doubt walking fuck knuckles like Vince McMahons kid give two shits about what happens to their animals after they kill them and take the head as trophy.

    From accounts it typical for the locals to be around to claim the carcass.

    If someone were hunting an elephant bull for a trophy mount it would take a sizeable crew just to handle the head/cape. Outside of the guide/professional hunter and the hunter the crew will be locals.