Skip to content

Hank Poteat

The Browns Board
23 17 1.9k
  • Height: 5-10 Weight: 195 Age: 31

    Born: 8/30/1977 Harrisburg , PA

    College: Pittsburgh

    Experience: 9th season

    High School: Harrisburg HS [PA]

    I hope he still has something left in the tank!

  • I like the new formula. not big splash, just solid guys who can add depth and play.. build via the draft.

  • He never had anything in the tank.

    Poteat sucks ass. I'd rather have Cousin or dare I say Ralph Brown.

    Let's not kid ourselves into believing the best in everything this new regime does. Poteat is terrible and always has been, ask Puke fan.

  • Height: 5-10 Weight: 195 Age: 31

    Born: 8/30/1977 Harrisburg , PA

    College: Pittsburgh

    Experience: 9th season

    High School: Harrisburg HS [PA]

    I hope he still has something left in the tank!

    @mr.-t said:

    Experience: 9th season

    Eeeew.... 🤔 Will he be needing a walker to hobble himself over to the LOS?

  • @inspecta said:

    We better be paying him no more than vet minimum.

    Sheesh...

    No sheeeet. I can't begin to sugarcoat this. Poteat may be the worst active corner in the league. We seem to corner the market yearly on suckwads at veteran corner.

    I'll bet he doesn't make the team, unless they don't draft a single CB. I hope that's not the plan, but just another reason to trade DA's ass along with Edwards.

  • Wow, a lot of downers on Poteat. Well, I'll say this -> It's another NYJ player that liked playing with Mangini enough to follow him to Cleveland.

  • Can't believe that it is up on cb.com before pft or kffl. That is rare that the team website breaks the news.

  • Wow, a lot of downers on Poteat. Well, I'll say this -> It's another NYJ player that liked playing with Mangini enough to follow him to Cleveland.

    @fooleeze said:

    Wow, a lot of downers on Poteat. Well, I'll say this -> It's another NYJ player that liked playing with Mangini enough to follow him to Cleveland.

    Good point, but how did it work out when Belichick brought over all his former Giants?

  • uuugh....rather have bodden!

  • Resign Holley for god's sake!!

  • he will probably be in for nickel and dime stuff. if he starts i will throw myself off a bridge.

  • he will probably be in for nickel and dime stuff. if he starts i will throw myself off a bridge.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    he will probably be in for nickel and dime stuff. if he starts i will throw myself off a bridge.

    Take Rich or Luimmy with you if you do.

  • Please God dont let him start. He's just a vet adding depth. Nothing more. Holly and McDonald are 3rd corners at best. McDonald showed shome flashes but i dont trust him against WR's like i do with Wright. Wright is a solid corner but we need to fnd someone to play opposite of him.

  • Chill guys, he isn't a starter and won't start here. He can't play man up outside coverage, but we will be playing a cover 2 zone. He will be given a chance to work inside on the slot receiver which he can still do.

  • Inspired signing. 😎

    I think he's either Mangini's caddy or babysitter.

  • 4 INTs in 9 years, all coming from the last two years. What a stud.

    I'm pretty sure I could have come close to that tally.

    I don't get this signing at all. There's no pedigree here, why add this kind of fluffy padding to the roster??

  • I like the new formula. not big splash, just solid guys who can add depth and play.. build via the draft.

    @sez.ej said:

    I like the new formula. not big splash, just solid guys who can add depth and play.. build via the draft.

    I agree.

    Building the bottom and middle of the roster is a overlooked value.

  • LOL, what are we doing?

  • @sez.ej said:

    I like the new formula. not big splash, just solid guys who can add depth and play.. build via the draft.

    I agree.

    Building the bottom and middle of the roster is a overlooked value.

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree.

    Building the bottom and middle of the roster is a overlooked value.

    Hi Ballpeen. I am not sure I see how Poteat, or any other seemingly old under performer, helps with our position? Sure we need depth, but shouldn't that depth have some quality too?

  • we always need practice players, i wonder if he will make the final cut.