TEBOW IS BACK
-
Dude your reasoning skills are so unbelievably poor it's really a waste of time to even respond to such poppycock. The number of false premises, misunderstandings of the arguments of others, and poor conclusions in your post are truly astounding. Even the lame attempt at humor was a massive bust. Why would Jesus be on a crutch for a team named the Crusaders? Are crutches of any relevance to the Crusades?
No one that I recall in this thread has argued they want to see more religious acts on the field. That's literally of zero relevance to whats being discussed here. Go yell at a cloud.
go down to the river and drown yourself in your self loathing asshole. maybe you'll be able to walk on water after that.
-
I'm just a couple years younger than TT and trust me you do NOT know "hundreds" of people his age with just as high character as him. Sorry but that's laughable. I go to church 3x/week for various things and even I don't know anyone our age that's as good a person as him.
Well.....OK....so, you know no on your age that is as good as him.
First off....I am not sure how you define a "good" person. Is it piousness? One of the most pious person's I ever knew was later arrested for exposing himself to children. So that cannot be the main criteria per se.
Clearly we know from TV that going to church....or even preaching, does not make a person good. (half of these televangelists end up being crooks).
Maybe I don't personally know "hundreds", but I surely know several. I know that I will put my son's and several of my nephew's and several of my son's friend's character up against Tebow....and I will take them over him.
Again, I am not doubting nor debating Tebow's character.....I am only doubting certain peoples (and Tebow himself is NOT included in this group) that seem to believe that he should have some preference over all the other guys that I have mentioned previously in terms of being given an opportunity to play QB in the NFL.
If you were to ask....which one of these guys would you prefer the Browns sign as a potential backup QB, Troy Smith or Tim Tebow....I would choose Smith.....for his QB skills and nothing else.
Well.....OK....so, you know no on your age that is as good as him.
First off....I am not sure how you define a "good" person. Is it piousness? One of the most pious person's I ever knew was later arrested for exposing himself to children. So that cannot be the main criteria per se.
Clearly we know from TV that going to church....or even preaching, does not make a person good. (half of these televangelists end up being crooks).
Maybe I don't personally know "hundreds", but I surely know several. I know that I will put my son's and several of my nephew's and several of my son's friend's character up against Tebow....and I will take them over him.
Again, I am not doubting nor debating Tebow's character.....I am only doubting certain peoples (and Tebow himself is NOT included in this group) that seem to believe that he should have some preference over all the other guys that I have mentioned previously in terms of being given an opportunity to play QB in the NFL.
If you were to ask....which one of these guys would you prefer the Browns sign as a potential backup QB, Troy Smith or Tim Tebow....I would choose Smith.....for his QB skills and nothing else.
So, what, you know like 3 or 4...ish....maybe?
-
Hahaha. I'M the self loather? You're one of the most negative people I've ever seen.
not negative. very intuitive.
i have the power to see through phonies like you. been doing it all my life.
-
Hahaha. I'M the self loather? You're one of the most negative people I've ever seen.
not negative. very intuitive.
i have the power to see through phonies like you. been doing it all my life.
not negative. very intuitive.
i have the.... phonies..... b.een doing it all my life.
me too.....used to love making phonies....like...
Ring
Hello?
Is Bob there?
No Bob live here, sorry.
Ring
Hello?
Is Bob there?
No, I told you, No Bob here.
Ring
Hello!
Is Bo...
STOP CALLING YOU MOTHER *&%^*%%!!!
Ring
HELLO!!!!!?
Hey, this is Bob....any messages for me?
or the ole call the drug store and ask if they have Prince Albert in the can?.....and when they say yes, you say...."better let him out!".....
or....just call and simply ask "have you checked the children?".......freaks em out every time!!....hahahaha.....I love that!
-
-
And I can see through delusional people that belong in a mental institution, like you.
See how easy this silly game is?
-
I can see through windows.
-
i know if i was 20 somethin years old and my life was in front of me i wouldn't spend my whole day on a cleveland browns forum no matter how big a fan i was.
and i'm delusional.
HA!!
-
Too bad for you.
-
Well.....OK....so, you know no on your age that is as good as him.
First off....I am not sure how you define a "good" person. Is it piousness? One of the most pious person's I ever knew was later arrested for exposing himself to children. So that cannot be the main criteria per se.
Clearly we know from TV that going to church....or even preaching, does not make a person good. (half of these televangelists end up being crooks).
Maybe I don't personally know "hundreds", but I surely know several. I know that I will put my son's and several of my nephew's and several of my son's friend's character up against Tebow....and I will take them over him.
Again, I am not doubting nor debating Tebow's character.....I am only doubting certain peoples (and Tebow himself is NOT included in this group) that seem to believe that he should have some preference over all the other guys that I have mentioned previously in terms of being given an opportunity to play QB in the NFL.
If you were to ask....which one of these guys would you prefer the Browns sign as a potential backup QB, Troy Smith or Tim Tebow....I would choose Smith.....for his QB skills and nothing else.
So, what, you know like 3 or 4...ish....maybe?
So, what, you know like 3 or 4...ish....maybe?
20-30 probably. Do you want names?
-
i know if i was 20 somethin years old and my life was in front of me i wouldn't spend my whole day on a cleveland browns forum no matter how big a fan i was.
and i'm delusional.
HA!!
i know if i was 20 somethin years old and my life was in front of me i wouldn't spend my whole day on a cleveland browns forum no matter how big a fan i was.
and i'm delusional.
HA!!
I don't mind it. I spend my whole day looking at computer screens anyway, so at least I'll look at something I like. Unfortunately, porn isn't allowed.
-
How about this.....here are a series of "failed" NFL QBs over the past 10-12 years. Listed alphabetically. Most of these had outstanding college careers. Name the top 5-6 that you would want to bring in as a veteran backup QB for the Browns:
Sam Bradford
Eric Crouch
Chase Daniel
Ken Dorsey
Matt Flynn
Rex Grossman
Joey Harrington
Josh Huepel
Kevin Kolb
Chris Leak
Matt Leinert
Matt Mauck
AJ McCarron
Colt McCoy
Greg McElroy
Terrelle Pryor
Troy Smith
Tim Tebow
Jason White
Vince Young
How about this.....here are a series of "failed" NFL QBs over the past 10-12 years. Listed alphabetically. Most of these had outstanding college careers. Name the top 5-6 that you would want to bring in as a veteran backup QB for the Browns:
AJ McCarron
Just wondering how my boy, AJ made that list given that he hasn't failed and isn't a vet so can't be considered as Browns backup.
"Former Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron spent most of his rookie NFL season working through a shoulder problem. But the runner-up for the 2013 Heisman Trophy earned a place on the Cincinnati Bengals' active roster in the final month of the season and appears healthy heading into 2015's offseason workouts."
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/01/will_aj_mccarron_have_opportun.html
-
i know if i was 20 somethin years old and my life was in front of me i wouldn't spend my whole day on a cleveland browns forum no matter how big a fan i was.
and i'm delusional.
HA!!
I don't mind it. I spend my whole day looking at computer screens anyway, so at least I'll look at something I like. Unfortunately, porn isn't allowed.
I don't mind it. I spend my whole day looking at computer screens anyway, so at least I'll look at something I like. Unfortunately, porn isn't allowed.
Same for me - I'm stuck at a desk all day, might as well enjoy myself watching mik's drunken rage, gipper getting trolled by steelers, steeler trolls having their names changed, and the odd bit of football related news.
-
i know if i was 20 somethin years old and my life was in front of me i wouldn't spend my whole day on a cleveland browns forum no matter how big a fan i was.
and i'm delusional.
HA!!
I don't mind it. I spend my whole day looking at computer screens anyway, so at least I'll look at something I like. Unfortunately, porn isn't allowed.
I don't mind it. I spend my whole day looking at computer screens anyway, so at least I'll look at something I like. Unfortunately, porn isn't allowed.
yeah, i don't think the preachers at your bible thumpin church would want that in the day care area where you and wargograw work.
tebow would frown, or cry.

-
I don't mind it. I spend my whole day looking at computer screens anyway, so at least I'll look at something I like. Unfortunately, porn isn't allowed.
yeah, i don't think the preachers at your bible thumpin church would want that in the day care area where you and wargograw work.
tebow would frown, or cry.

-
How about this.....here are a series of "failed" NFL QBs over the past 10-12 years. Listed alphabetically. Most of these had outstanding college careers. Name the top 5-6 that you would want to bring in as a veteran backup QB for the Browns:
AJ McCarron
Just wondering how my boy, AJ made that list given that he hasn't failed and isn't a vet so can't be considered as Browns backup.
"Former Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron spent most of his rookie NFL season working through a shoulder problem. But the runner-up for the 2013 Heisman Trophy earned a place on the Cincinnati Bengals' active roster in the final month of the season and appears healthy heading into 2015's offseason workouts."
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/01/will_aj_mccarron_have_opportun.html
Just wondering how my boy, AJ made that list given that he hasn't failed and isn't a vet so can't be considered as Browns backup.
"Former Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron spent most of his rookie NFL season working through a shoulder problem. But the runner-up for the 2013 Heisman Trophy earned a place on the Cincinnati Bengals' active roster in the final month of the season and appears healthy heading into 2015's offseason workouts."
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/01/will_aj_mccarron_have_opportun.html
I listed various former Heisman winners and BCS title game winners/losers. That is why he is on the list. and he is a vet if he is doing anything but entering his rookie season.....and while he may not have failed....he hasn't succeeded either. I don't think he is slated to be the Bengals starter, is he? And I did say that I know that a few on that list were still on other rosters.....I simply asked which 5-6 of those would you want as a Browns backup QB.
Can I assume then you would take McCarron over Tebow for that job?
-
Just wondering how my boy, AJ made that list given that he hasn't failed and isn't a vet so can't be considered as Browns backup.
"Former Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron spent most of his rookie NFL season working through a shoulder problem. But the runner-up for the 2013 Heisman Trophy earned a place on the Cincinnati Bengals' active roster in the final month of the season and appears healthy heading into 2015's offseason workouts."
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/01/will_aj_mccarron_have_opportun.html
I listed various former Heisman winners and BCS title game winners/losers. That is why he is on the list. and he is a vet if he is doing anything but entering his rookie season.....and while he may not have failed....he hasn't succeeded either. I don't think he is slated to be the Bengals starter, is he? And I did say that I know that a few on that list were still on other rosters.....I simply asked which 5-6 of those would you want as a Browns backup QB.
Can I assume then you would take McCarron over Tebow for that job?
Can I assume then you would take McCarron over Tebow for that job?
Of course... he's my boy... but he's no more of a vet, and considerably less of a failure to this point, than our Manziel is. And yet Johnny did not make your list...
-
Can I assume then you would take McCarron over Tebow for that job?
Of course... he's my boy... but he's no more of a vet, and considerably less of a failure to this point, than our Manziel is. And yet Johnny did not make your list...
Of course... he's my boy... but he's no more of a vet, and considerably less of a failure to this point, than our Manziel is. And yet Johnny did not make your list...
Well.....the question was: who would you rather bring in to tryout for a veteran backup QB for the Browns. Considering he already essentially has that title ...plus as you say, JFF isn't really a veteran at this point, I didn't think I needed to include him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login