Skip to content

2009 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em Contest

The Browns Board
68 20 4.5k
  • @atenears said:

    I'm so in

    Looking forward to building onto my Browns Board Fantasy Football Win

    with a win here.

    When are the football winners names gonna be enshrined on the front page of the site?

    Not like there's any hurry or anything, been what now, about 3 months?

    @johng71097 said:

    Looking forward to building onto my Browns Board Fantasy Football Win

    with a win here.

    When are the football winners names gonna be enshrined on the front page of the site?

    Not like there's any hurry or anything, been what now, about 3 months?

    @wvbrownsfan said:

    I believe there is a pending investigation into alleged steroid abuse which has slowed down the enshrinement process.

    There are whispers everywhere, I heard it was HGH and allegedly involved was the winner of League 0ne.

  • Akron is taking the whole damn thing!!

    A-K-ROWDY BABY!

  • Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange!

  • I cant get the regional brackets to show up?

    When I click on the complete bracket it shows up but I cant select a team from there its a link to team stats???

    Damn it!

    any help?

  • OK Im in now !

  • OK Im in now !

    @tink said:

    OK Im in now !

    Tink - You have 2 brackets in the pool and it's only 1 per board member so I'll have to delete one of them. Which do you prefer me to delete, the first or second bracket ?

  • OK Im in now !

    @tink said:

    OK Im in now !

    Delete Tinks Picks 2

    sorry!

  • @tink said:

    OK Im in now !

    Delete Tinks Picks 2

    sorry!

    @tink said:

    Delete Tinks Picks 2

    sorry!

    Done.

  • We have 27 in so far, you have until tip off of the first game Thursday afternoon to enter and make your final picks.

  • I'm in boys....

    Who's finishing 2nd?

  • I'm trying to edit and complete mine. Anyone else having trouble with Yahoo right now? It doesn't show any of the games when I pick on a region to edit. Hopefully it gets worked out in the next few hours.

  • I have now completed my bracket. You are all now playing to become the first loser. Good Luck!

  • 1 winner and 33 losers are in so far.

  • Zombo said:

    Less than four hours to tipoff ... get your picks in...

    So what the hell, I'll just give you guys the answers:

    Final Four:

    UConn

    Mich St.

    UNC

    Pitt

    Finals:

    UNC over UConn

    Darkhorse:

    Clemson

    Upset specials:

    VCU over UCLA

    Wisconsin over Fla. St.

    Temple over Ariz. st.

    Zombo

    Those are some awesome picks...........................

    for me to poop on !

    triumph01.jpg

  • There are 34 entries this year and here are the picks for the champion with the total number for each one.

    North Carolina (9)

    Louisville (7)

    Memphis (6)

    Pitt (5)

    UConn (2)

    West Virginia (2) *You have a lot more faith in them then I do. 😛

    Oklahoma (1)

    Syracuse (1)

    Ohio State (1)

  • Zombo said:

    Less than four hours to tipoff ... get your picks in...

    So what the hell, I'll just give you guys the answers:

    Darkhorse:

    Clemson

    Zombo

    You mean the same Clemson team that is down 9 to "that school up north" with under 8 to go?

    Nice pick

  • I hate Michigan too...but Clemson sucks...

    Wait till VCU knocks off UCLA

  • There are 34 entries this year and here are the picks for the champion with the total number for each one.

    North Carolina (9)

    Louisville (7)

    Memphis (6)

    Pitt (5)

    UConn (2)

    West Virginia (2) *You have a lot more faith in them then I do. 😛

    Oklahoma (1)

    Syracuse (1)

    Ohio State (1)

    @wvbrownsfan said:

    There are 34 entries this year and here are the picks for the champion with the total number for each one.

    North Carolina (9)

    Louisville (7)

    Memphis (6)

    Pitt (5)

    UConn (2)

    West Virginia (2) *You have a lot more faith in them then I do. 😛

    Oklahoma (1)

    Syracuse (1)

    Ohio State (1)

    More faith than me as well. I have us losing to Louisville in the Elite 8. There's no reason we can't beat Kansas and Michigan St. But, I wouldn't be stunned to see us lose to Dayton today. Just the way it is.

    Interesting first day...I'm really looking forward to LSU/UNC on Saturday, I think it could be a good game. I was impressed with LSU yesterday.

  • Gooooo Dayton Flyers

  • A great win for the Flyers today--for a mid-major to get any type of attention and scheduling (that is, get teams that are actually willing to come to UD Arena), they have to get to the tournament and win games so that it's actually worth it for teams to take the risk of coming to town and losing without it being seen as a "bad loss" come selection time. After we beat Pitt by 25 last year, I thought, "Great game, but no-one's ever going to come here again." Hopefully this will change things.

    On a side note, I taught one of today's big contributors (Charles Little--18-2-2) a couple of years ago after I finished my MA at UD. He's a good kid, and it's great to see him go to the tournament and have a good game in his senior year.

    Dennis