Skip to content

Boston got smoked!

The Cavs Board
3 2 675
  • Well the Heat are good for something after all! Thanks Maimi!

  • TheJokersWILD said:

    Boston still tore us apart in the paint the last game we played in Boston. I am still wondering if we can beat Boston in a 7 game series. Paul Pierce is the thorn in our sides.

    Well over the last two seasons (including last years playoffs), BOS can't win in CLE and CLE can't win in BOS. So I am not worried at this point, since CLE is sitting on home court through the eastern conference.

  • TheJokersWILD said:

    Well I am worried because LA beat us at home. If we had lost our only game to say the wizards or someone else weak then I wouldn't be so concerned.

    Why does LA getting the 1 win in the Q any different than the Wiz? Coming into this year, LA had lost something like 6 or 7 straight to the Cavs (both in CLE and in LA). LA is soft. Should they get to the finals, they will tank just like they did last season.