Skip to content

Hire him as our WR coach...

The Browns Board
5 5 707
  • It is my current understanding that we do not yet have a WR's coach. Joe J had and still has some of the best hands in the league, and he runs great routes. He has also served as a great vet and team mentor, not to mention the fact that he loves the fans and this organization. I believe he is the guy who can take a young 4.28 40yd dash running, 48 inch vertical, reviver who cant catch shit (*cough*Hubbard*cough*) and turn him into a star.

    I dont know what you guys think but it just seems to make sense, maybe that's the plan.

  • i think it's a good idea. i just don't think he's ready to retire yet. he will probably play a year or two more before he's done.

  • It is my current understanding that we do not yet have a WR's coach. Joe J had and still has some of the best hands in the league, and he runs great routes. He has also served as a great vet and team mentor, not to mention the fact that he loves the fans and this organization. I believe he is the guy who can take a young 4.28 40yd dash running, 48 inch vertical, reviver who cant catch shit (*cough*Hubbard*cough*) and turn him into a star.

    I dont know what you guys think but it just seems to make sense, maybe that's the plan.

    @playgroundlegend said:

    It is my current understanding that we do not yet have a WR's coach. Joe J had and still has some of the best hands in the league, and he runs great routes. He has also served as a great vet and team mentor, not to mention the fact that he loves the fans and this organization. I believe he is the guy who can take a young 4.28 40yd dash running, 48 inch vertical, reviver who cant catch shit (*cough*Hubbard*cough*) and turn him into a star.

    I dont know what you guys think but it just seems to make sense, maybe that's the plan.

    Get over it. JJ was a pretty good NFL WR. Good guy, too.

    Everybody is not coaching material. Let this guy go. There is not that much to let go. Believe me.

  • No thanks.

  • I really like JJ but i doubt that he is coaching material any more then wes chandler was..he was pro-status quo for keeping fats in charge and was not an awe inspiring help or motivating force with butterfingers,steptoe or stallworth last season...

    We need an experienced WR coach even if from the college ranks..