Skip to content

Lucas? Would you take a shot?

The Browns Board
5 4 659
  • Would you take a shot on Ken Lucas to help our CB's? I think he would definately be an improvement. What would he cost and is he even a possibility?

  • Would you take a shot on Ken Lucas to help our CB's? I think he would definately be an improvement. What would he cost and is he even a possibility?

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Would you take a shot on Ken Lucas to help our CB's? I think he would definately be an improvement. What would he cost and is he even a possibility?

    ABSOLUTELY! Wright, Lucas and B-mac as nickle. Heartbeat....I think the fight between him and smith in practice might have had something to do with it in the back of my mind but Cap space is the reason he was cut.

    If we get Barton as ILB... we can focus on RB, and Safety in second. maybe even Wood from louisville

  • It would depend on what kind of caontract he would want and also if he would want to come to a team that is in a rebuilding mode and not a contender.

    Because some veteran players are unsure of the direction this team is heading, they are hesitant to look at the Browns as a option. The preception is the new staff wants to rebuild through the draft and they don't want to be stopgaps that will be discarded in a year.

    Maybe a good reason why your only seeing familar ex players coming in and role players. They realize they will be backups and have roles on special teams and speciality packages.

    So, I think it may be more like, does Lucas want to come to Cleveland.

  • @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Would you take a shot on Ken Lucas to help our CB's? I think he would definately be an improvement. What would he cost and is he even a possibility?

    ABSOLUTELY! Wright, Lucas and B-mac as nickle. Heartbeat....I think the fight between him and smith in practice might have had something to do with it in the back of my mind but Cap space is the reason he was cut.

    If we get Barton as ILB... we can focus on RB, and Safety in second. maybe even Wood from louisville

    @solon16 said:

    ABSOLUTELY! Wright, Lucas and B-mac as nickle. Heartbeat....I think the fight between him and smith in practice might have had something to do with it in the back of my mind but Cap space is the reason he was cut.

    If we get Barton as ILB... we can focus on RB, and Safety in second. maybe even Wood from louisville

    I totally agree. I think he could help to solidify our corners. My only question is how much will he want to come here?

  • @solon16 said:

    ABSOLUTELY! Wright, Lucas and B-mac as nickle. Heartbeat....I think the fight between him and smith in practice might have had something to do with it in the back of my mind but Cap space is the reason he was cut.

    If we get Barton as ILB... we can focus on RB, and Safety in second. maybe even Wood from louisville

    I totally agree. I think he could help to solidify our corners. My only question is how much will he want to come here?

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    I totally agree. I think he could help to solidify our corners. My only question is how much will he want to come here?

    I hope he wouldn't ask for a little extra cash because he has to come 'here'