Skip to content

Browns don't like Orapko

The Browns Board
10 9 1.4k
  • He has them picking Everette Brown:

    "This is much higher than I had Brown going in my last mock (to Miami at No. 25), but Cleveland's need is for an edge pass-rusher at outside linebacker in the 3-4 defense, and there just aren't that many choices to be had in that department. Plenty of mocks have the Browns going for Texas defensive end Brian Orakpo, but I hear the Browns don't like him all that much. "

  • i dont like either of them. We need to stop the run before rushing the pass

  • I don't believe that the Browns can draft anybody at 5 who is better than the collective players from the draft picks in a trade down.

    Even Curry, who is often said to be gone before that.

    I really am impressed with the lb Barwin? Trade down !

  • I would definitely prefer a trade down no matter who is available but if we can't find a trade partner, I don't know that I want us to take Orapko or Brown - that high of a pick on a conversion project is just plain scary to me.
  • i dont like either of them. We need to stop the run before rushing the pass

    @kardiackid26 said:

    i dont like either of them. We need to stop the run before rushing the pass

    Good point! last years defensive scheme left the middle wide open for a draw play on 3 and long against our defense.

  • The folks at the OBR are reporting that the Browns aren't very high on Everette Brown. Mel Kiper thinks he may fall out of the top half of the first round.

  • All the talks come full circle and crabtree surfaces again-

    before this year was crabtree on anybody's radar?

  • I don't like either. I hope by some miracle Curry falls to us.

  • The folks at the OBR are reporting that the Browns aren't very high on Everette Brown. Mel Kiper thinks he may fall out of the top half of the first round.

    Aloysius said:

    The folks at the OBR are reporting that the Browns aren't very high on Everette Brown. Mel Kiper thinks he may fall out of the top half of the first round.

    I think Brown has fallen off a lot of teams radars. I don't think the Browns will even schedule him to come in for a private workout.

  • @shepwrite said:

    If the Browns trade both Anderson and Edwards, I could see the pick being Crabtree. I'm really struggling to see Raji, leaving needs all over the field. There's gonna be a TON of action between no and the draft.

    I agree, too much going on to even take a wild guess. With the money they got tied up in the DL already I would say Raji is a definate "no way". Too many musts and needs.

    I think the biggest must is still a SILB.