Skip to content

Nothing like a little Browns Pride now and then...

The Browns Board
15 13 1.2k
  • D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Well, I don't know how many of you have heard about this videogame called Spore, but its a PC game about creating stuff where you can make practically anything: creatures, buildings, cars, ships, planes... and that's just scratching the surface.You create things by taking a bunch of 3D shapes and positioning, rotating, and stretching them until you have something you like. Parts can intersect, too. Its addicting if you like to make things.

    Please try not to think this is too weird. πŸ˜†

    Anyway, a while ago I had this idea to do a little Browns tribute. I set out to make one of our mascots in full brown uniform.

    Spore_2009-03-09_16-38-33.pngSpore_2009-03-09_16-38-41.png

    I would rather have a human face but it would have been much harder to make.... πŸ€” The dog also kinda fit the cartoony style. I love how it looks tough and confident. I wanted to give him a build similar to J-Lewis. Its actually mostly made up of spheres, cylinders, and cubes that have all been painted to look like clothes. Im pretty happy with how it came out. Heh, I wish I had a little statue version of it that could go on a desk or something. πŸ˜›

    Well... maybe you got a kick out of this somehow.... or maybe you thought it was dumb. Either way, I hoped you guys stopped worrying about the free agency period and upcoming draft (which can't come soon enough) for only a minute... just to think about what it means to show passion for your team in any way you can... and to enjoy a unique little showing of some Cleveland Browns pride.

    Lets face it: With this new coaching regime, and with new changes to the team in both strategy and personnel, 09 will be an exciting year for us, no matter what happens. πŸ™‚

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #2

    My daughter is totally addicted to this game and I can't wait to show her these. I'm going to insist she make me some Spore Browns.

    Doug

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #3

    That's cool how you made it with Braylon Eedwards hands.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #4

    he looks as mean and ferocious as our D-fence πŸ˜†

    Can you add 400lbs and make it look like RAC

  • A AustinDawg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    And if a G-String was peeking out the sides and back, it could be McGinest.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by ClevelandFanForLife
    #6

    personally i like how the shoe strings are stairs. they must have been donated stair masters that romeo never used.

  • And if a G-String was peeking out the sides and back, it could be McGinest.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @austindawg said:

    And if a G-String was peeking out the sides and back, it could be McGinest.

    What? πŸ€”

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #8

    lol, that's awesome. I was sooo addicted to that game for about 2 months.

    Question, is it your actual creature? Or is it a spaceship?

  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Ive wanted this game for months now, but I am one poor in debt, broke ass college student.

    That is awesome!

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I'd prefer it with some purple feathers sticking out its mouth and a small trail of blood!! Fun stuff. I think I'll have to get Spore and make up some lady browns fans with short shorts and team socks, Hmmmmm.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #11

    Wierd?

    I think its pretty cool especially like stan said its neat that you made it with edwards hands! hehehe

    On the defensive side the pics could be noting andra davis's position and mindset as the running back just blazed past him...lol πŸ˜‰

  • lol, that's awesome. I was sooo addicted to that game for about 2 months.

    Question, is it your actual creature? Or is it a spaceship?

    D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @vaportrail said:

    lol, that's awesome. I was sooo addicted to that game for about 2 months.

    Question, is it your actual creature? Or is it a spaceship?

    It is made in the spaceship creator.... πŸ˜†

    Its obviously not meant to be a serious creation, but I can imagine it'd be funny if someone was playing the single player version and got invaded by a bunch of flying Cleveland Browns shooting lasers from their eyes or something.

    @atenears said:

    That's cool how you made it with Braylon Eedwards hands.

    πŸ˜†

    Since a couple of you guys play this game, here's the .png. All you do is drag and drop this picture onto your desktop then drag-n'-drop into the game while its running.

    500296212678.png

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hiwaygal said:

    Very cool!!!

    If you are a chocoholic, they have "custom" M&M's in Browns colors...they even got the elf!!!

    go to the link below and select the Browns!!

    http://www.mymms.com/NFL/selling_page.asp

    Yea they even make them in Steriod flavor for the Steelers!

  • @austindawg said:

    And if a G-String was peeking out the sides and back, it could be McGinest.

    What? πŸ€”

    A AustinDawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @erie-dawg said:

    What? πŸ€”

    It has been a long running joke that Willie moonlights as a male stripper.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #15

    nice tribute, Wombat.

    you should fix his junk tho.