Skip to content

OSU Pro Day

The Browns Board
49 18 3.0k
  • Just draft Beanie........if he is there

    this from me a blitering xxxxing moron who who gets it right 95% and gets 60% his posts deleted by the dimwits moderators.............save stan who is indeed the genius

  • Just draft Beanie........if he is there

    this from me a blitering xxxxing moron who who gets it right 95% and gets 60% his posts deleted by the dimwits moderators.............save stan who is indeed the genius

    @rich4eagle said:

    Just draft Beanie........if he is there

    this from me a blitering xxxxing moron who who gets it right 95% and gets 60% his posts deleted by the dimwits moderators.............save stan who is indeed the genius

    If curry isn't there and we can't trade down, I think Beanie would be the best value pick for us. We don't need a OT in the top 5 and the DE to OLB conversion players are to risky for top 5 money. Top RB's make around 6 million so you wouldn't have to much money invested, I think thats the way to go

  • Just draft Beanie........if he is there

    this from me a blitering xxxxing moron who who gets it right 95% and gets 60% his posts deleted by the dimwits moderators.............save stan who is indeed the genius

    @rich4eagle said:

    Just draft Beanie........if he is there

    this from me a blitering xxxxing moron who who gets it right 95% and gets 60% his posts deleted by the dimwits moderators.............save stan who is indeed the genius

    Saying "Ohio State will win" and "the Browns will lose" are nothing to brag about when right. It's just about the shortest limb you could go out on.

    BTW, you're going to find in the NFL that your boy Beanie isn't in love with contact in between the tackles, when it's not some DB he can just shoved to the ground.

  • @rich4eagle said:

    Just draft Beanie........if he is there

    this from me a blitering xxxxing moron who who gets it right 95% and gets 60% his posts deleted by the dimwits moderators.............save stan who is indeed the genius

    Saying "Ohio State will win" and "the Browns will lose" are nothing to brag about when right. It's just about the shortest limb you could go out on.

    BTW, you're going to find in the NFL that your boy Beanie isn't in love with contact in between the tackles, when it's not some DB he can just shoved to the ground.

    @dtbh said:

    BTW, you're going to find in the NFL that your boy Beanie isn't in love with contact in between the tackles, when it's not some DB he can just shoved to the ground.

    Exactly!

  • @rich4eagle said:

    Just draft Beanie........if he is there

    this from me a blitering xxxxing moron who who gets it right 95% and gets 60% his posts deleted by the dimwits moderators.............save stan who is indeed the genius

    Saying "Ohio State will win" and "the Browns will lose" are nothing to brag about when right. It's just about the shortest limb you could go out on.

    BTW, you're going to find in the NFL that your boy Beanie isn't in love with contact in between the tackles, when it's not some DB he can just shoved to the ground.

    @dtbh said:

    Saying "Ohio State will win" and "the Browns will lose" are nothing to brag about when right. It's just about the shortest limb you could go out on.

    BTW, you're going to find in the NFL that your boy Beanie isn't in love with contact in between the tackles, when it's not some DB he can just shoved to the ground.

    I'd love to have Robiskie in the black and gold. The times for Wells should always shoot him up the draft board a bit. He's a big boy with some wheels. However I too am curious about Donald Washington.

  • @dtbh said:

    Saying "Ohio State will win" and "the Browns will lose" are nothing to brag about when right. It's just about the shortest limb you could go out on.

    BTW, you're going to find in the NFL that your boy Beanie isn't in love with contact in between the tackles, when it's not some DB he can just shoved to the ground.

    I'd love to have Robiskie in the black and gold. The times for Wells should always shoot him up the draft board a bit. He's a big boy with some wheels. However I too am curious about Donald Washington.

    @snatch98 said:

    However I too am curious about Donald Washington.

    I wouldn't be too curious. I was glad to see him leave early. I personally think he's a stiff.

    Robiskie is a whole other story though. I love his size, hands and intelligence.

  • Beanie is a great talent but he doesn't like to play when he gets dinged up. When you play in the NFL you are dinged up almost every week.

  • The Laurinitas time is going to make a lot of news as well. That's pretty bad on that track.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it to round three now. I don't think he goes in the top 50.

  • The Laurinitas time is going to make a lot of news as well. That's pretty bad on that track.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it to round three now. I don't think he goes in the top 50.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    The Laurinitas time is going to make a lot of news as well. That's pretty bad on that track.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it to round three now. I don't think he goes in the top 50.

    lol wow you got to be joking. Watch some video its about football speed not track speed.

  • Laurenitis looks just as sluggish to me on the field most of the time as he showed he was running his 40 times.

    He probably led the nation in "show up after the play is over and the ballcarrier has been tackled" plays, though.

  • Laurenitis looks just as sluggish to me on the field most of the time as he showed he was running his 40 times.

    He probably led the nation in "show up after the play is over and the ballcarrier has been tackled" plays, though.

    @dtbh said:

    Laurenitis looks just as sluggish to me on the field most of the time as he showed he was running his 40 times.

    Im glad your not are talent evaluator

    Rey Rey ran a 4.9 does that drop him to the third round

  • You just got done deepthroating Beanie via Youtube clip, and your avatar is Jim Tressel.

    You're probably not wearing your scarlett covered glasses when it comes to Laurenitis, or anything.

  • You just got done deepthroating Beanie via Youtube clip, and your avatar is Jim Tressel.

    You're probably not wearing your scarlett covered glasses when it comes to Laurenitis, or anything.

    @dtbh said:

    You just got done deepthroating Beanie via Youtube clip, and your avatar is Jim Tressel.

    You're probably not wearing your scarlett covered glasses when it comes to Laurenitis, or anything.

    not at all when I watch Laurenitis I see a great blitzer, good in coverage, and most of the time he's fighting through 2 o-lineman cause are d-line sucks. Im not saying that he's top first round but come on late second early third thats crazy.

  • Yeah, I suspect a bit of OSU homerism, which is fine. I just never thought he was all that much better than a guy like J Leman at Illinois. Then Leman ran poor times and nobody drafted him.

    Maybe slipping out of the second round is a bit much, but I don't think Laurinitas is a first rounder anymore. Maybe because the quality of the draft overall is so poor someone reaches for him. But he's not the type of LB prospect that has gone in round one in the last few years, and I don't suspect that this year will be any different.

    I think he goes between 40 and 55.

  • I know you think he's good in coverage, but that's the whole point. How does a guy who runs in the 4.7s or 4.8s stay with slot receivers who run 4.4? What about TEs like Dustin Keller and Ben Watson who run a 4.5? Well, he doesn't.

    And that's why they make them run while timing them with stop watches. Because everyone is faster in the pros and you need to find out which guys are going to be able to keep up.

  • The Laurinitas time is going to make a lot of news as well. That's pretty bad on that track.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it to round three now. I don't think he goes in the top 50.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    The Laurinitas time is going to make a lot of news as well. That's pretty bad on that track.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it to round three now. I don't think he goes in the top 50.

    JL certainly hurt himself with that time, but it won't drop him past mid-second round. If you remember, Ray Lewis has (had) a lousy 40 time too. 🙂 Personally, I'd have no issues with the Browns taking him with the pick they got from Tampa.

    Wells' time certainly got my attention, but I still think the D is in worse shape than the O. What worries me is Wells seemed to have more than his share of nicks- and the hitting is a tad fiercer in the NFL

  • Yeah, I suspect a bit of OSU homerism, which is fine. I just never thought he was all that much better than a guy like J Leman at Illinois. Then Leman ran poor times and nobody drafted him.

    Maybe slipping out of the second round is a bit much, but I don't think Laurinitas is a first rounder anymore. Maybe because the quality of the draft overall is so poor someone reaches for him. But he's not the type of LB prospect that has gone in round one in the last few years, and I don't suspect that this year will be any different.

    I think he goes between 40 and 55.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    Yeah, I suspect a bit of OSU homerism, which is fine. I just never thought he was all that much better than a guy like J Leman at Illinois. Then Leman ran poor times and nobody drafted him.

    Maybe slipping out of the second round is a bit much, but I don't think Laurinitas is a first rounder anymore. Maybe because the quality of the draft overall is so poor someone reaches for him. But he's not the type of LB prospect that has gone in round one in the last few years, and I don't suspect that this year will be any different.

    I think he goes between 40 and 55.

    If he falls to 50 I'd be in heaven. Everyone talks about taking clay3 mid 1st, he doesnt even come close to producing on the field like JL. So if you want to talk about homerism there's alot of it there

  • From who? I don't give a shit about USC.

    But I agree with you on Clay Matthews. I don't get why he's being talked about in the 20s either. It goes back to what I was saying earlier - I don't think this is a very good draft. I think guys like Matthews don't go until the second round in a normal year.

  • @heckofajobbrownie said:

    The Laurinitas time is going to make a lot of news as well. That's pretty bad on that track.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it to round three now. I don't think he goes in the top 50.

    lol wow you got to be joking. Watch some video its about football speed not track speed.

    nmills said:

    lol wow you got to be joking. Watch some video its about football speed not track speed.

    Thank you, I agree 100%. Guys going goffy over a DT that can run a 4.6 40. I never saw a DT run 40 yards without taking oxygen half way through.

    I rather watch him on film and see what kind of burst he has, how he uses his hands, can he drop into coverage, can he get off of blocks and can he move sidline to sideline. Who gives a shit what his 40 time is. You end up with a guy like Hubbard who runs a 4.3 40 but can't catch and runs poor routes. The greatest receiver in football, Jerry Rice, ran a 4.6 in his pro day.

    OSU does have a fast track but it isn't worth a .1 of a second. That's unrealistic. There are all kinds of schools that have the same track as OSU, so I would qualify it as a fast track but you won't see scouts adjusting their times by .1 of a second.

    I can't believe the guys trying to diss the OSU players. Trying to find any excuse. A 3 time all-american, multi award winner for LB and defensive player of the year and guys are looking for things to knock him on.

    Damn, just watch the film.....................................Same with Maualuga.