I didn't fall for it..
-
I spoke with my buddy (who I recently owned and sold my PSL's with), and he said this morning that this was the first game in a long time that he got excited about. I told him I hoped they win but don't get to the point where a loss will ruin your day because right when they are supposed to win, they lose. Unfortunately I was right, but my day was't ruined. I'm getting used to it.
-
Why was he excited? Did he think Dorsey was going to start?
-
\ said:
Why was he excited? Did he think Dorsey was going to start?That Dorsey is ON your team says something of the issues in Cleveland... on the Brighter side..But you have been competitive ! Not like your just getting Blown out ! A couple mistakes a game are killing you guys.
-
Dorsey would probably have us at 5-3
-
\ said:
Dorsey would probably have us at 5-3no, he wouldn't. you're a funny guy though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login