Skip to content

Now that was a game!

The Cavs Board
10 7 1.1k
  • I don't know what the hell is up with our defence lately but holy crap was that a game! Two nights in a row I thought we were going to lose for sure! How do the Cavs only beat the worst team in the NBA by three points after getting lucky enough to get into overtime?

  • I don't know what the hell is up with our defence lately but holy crap was that a game! Two nights in a row I thought we were going to lose for sure! How do the Cavs only beat the worst team in the NBA by three points after getting lucky enough to get into overtime?

    @manbearpig said:

    I don't know what the hell is up with our defence lately but holy crap was that a game! Two nights in a row I thought we were going to lose for sure! How do the Cavs only beat the worst team in the NBA by three points after getting lucky enough to get into overtime?

    I shit my pants both nights. Woke up the wife. I just think they are tired? Don't know, but a win is a win.

  • I certainly hope it's fatigue! They have been playing some sloppy ass basketball! I missed all the post game stuff so I don't know what Mike Brown said. When he got ejected from the game I was pissed. At that point and for many others in the game I thought the refs were being most unfair. It's nice to still get a win when even the refs are against you. It's also nice to win the Central Division!! GO CAVS!

  • The more times they get away with a win after sleepwalking the first 3 quarters, the more likely they'll continue to do it. I wouldn't be suprised if they need to lose before they ratchet their intensity back up.

  • They just went 3-0 on a west coast trip. There are no easy games on a trip like that and it's a different style of basketball.

    I for one am not going to bitch whatsoever how they got their wins, I'm just booking them.

  • They just went 3-0 on a west coast trip. There are no easy games on a trip like that and it's a different style of basketball.

    I for one am not going to bitch whatsoever how they got their wins, I'm just booking them.

    @riffer-x said:

    They just went 3-0 on a west coast trip. There are no easy games on a trip like that and it's a different style of basketball.

    I for one am not going to bitch whatsoever how they got their wins, I'm just booking them.

    You got it Russ.

    Throw in they just had to play BOS and MIA back to back before having to make the trip west.

    Now mind you, the Cavs have not been playing with good intensity in the first half of the last few games. But that will quickly change.

  • According to Bron, it's a "minor" concern.

    The usual way a team snaps out of this is by just losing a game when they finally go to the well one too many times ... but it could just be a case of the sleepies. They've played a ton.

  • IMHO, a great team finds ways to win when they play poorly. Most important is that they peak at playoff time. I think they'll be fine.

    Mike

  • @planet-0range said:

    McKinley sucks!

    Go Tigers!!!

    Hey P/O....I'm not even a McKinley fan! Moved here from Akron many years ago. LOL

    BTW...Tigers?....Are you a Bengals fan? 😛

    Mike

  • nice mike