Skip to content

PERSONAL ATTACKS, FEELINGS ETC.

The Browns Board
52 25 3.8k
  • @pl4tinum said:

    The only reason this board is like this now is because of one person.

    Lumbergh.

    he brings out the worst in everyone by being a complete d--khead all the time.

    I personally have had him on ignore for a long time But I see he still rapes all of you guys every single day.

    He must sit there laughing his ass off because all he has to do is make one post and like 8-10 of you guys cum all over yourselves in angst.

    Come'on Platinum..you've been here since 85.. you dont' recall the Ghoullies, Jack splats, Rich and that kind. Lums is a pussycat in comparision. He is not nearly as obnoxious as Squeeler chuck.. Squeeler chuck does not even talk about football. Lums at least talks about 1 player...

    @sez.ej said:

    Come'on Platinum..you've been here since 85.. you dont' recall the Ghoullies, Jack splats, Rich and that kind. Lums is a pussycat in comparision. He is not nearly as obnoxious as Squeeler chuck.. Squeeler chuck does not even talk about football. Lums at least talks about 1 player...

    I'm not saying he's the worst, but he gets alot of you on the defensive, and you take it out on each other. That's my take.

  • BUMP

    I think about 80% of the board missed this. Most assuredly the people who NEEDED to read this did not. That or they chose to ignore it.

  • Boo hoo. It's all in fun. Taking it personal and crying like a bunch of babies, yea that's cool.

  • @jadbf said:

    Maybe we should quit the game playing and those of you that think there are people here causing problems and using unwaranted personal attacks should just NAME NAMES.. otherwise you're just as bad.

    I think Zombo is a problem with his high and mighty attitude.

  • @jadbf said:

    Nahh that JADBF is a moron who can't say anythign without it being a personal attack...

    Yeah, JADBF is a Jamal Lewis loving Mo-Fo!

  • I'd volunteer to be a moderator, but they have too tough a job.

    Farming is a lot easier... @@

  • ttt

  • Inspecta,

    We are leaning toward a measure where we hold a violators post in a holding que until we can review it, approve it, and make it public. That way, we could double-check the history of the feud between the offender and moderator.

    However, I will say that we really don't have the time and/or resources for this and so as a second measure we are checking with Kindercare to see if they a special program we can adopt.

    @admin-0 said:

    Inspecta,

    We are leaning toward a measure where we hold a violators post in a holding que until we can review it, approve it, and make it public. That way, we could double-check the history of the feud between the offender and moderator.

    However, I will say that we really don't have the time and/or resources for this and so as a second measure we are checking with Kindercare to see if they have a special program we can adopt.

    ROTFLMAO! I can't drink any more beverages when I'm freakin readin this board. I've had soda flyin out every opening in my dome from you sick basterds. Kindercare - God bless ya!

    - Tom F.

  • y'all are just a bunch of xxxxing homos....

  • y'all are just a bunch of xxxxing homos....

    @mark-o said:

    y'all are just a bunch of xxxxing homos....

    Glad to see the wife let you back on the computer between her facebook binges.

  • You know more about wives and ex-wives for that matter that I do skippy....