2010 Season
-
So, with the 2011 NFL Player Lockout on the horizon, how do you think the 2010 season will affect the Browns.
From what I heard, there won't be a salary cap in 2010. Do you think this will hurt the Browns since we aren't in the biggest market. I know it's real early to talk about this, but it will definitly have an effect on free agent signings coming up this summer.
Thoughts?
-
\ said:
So, with the 2011 NFL Player Lockout on the horizon, how do you think the 2010 season will affect the Browns.From what I heard, there won't be a salary cap in 2010. Do you think this will hurt the Browns since we aren't in the biggest market. I know it's real early to talk about this, but it will definitly have an effect on free agent signings coming up this summer.
Thoughts?
No cap? Dan Snyder probably just purchases the NFC Pro Bowl team...

-
No salary cap will ruin NFL, just like it has MLB. Bah
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login