Browns vs. Steelers offensive line
-
I am not the one that proposed the bet. I never claimed to put faith in the Browns.
And you can make clear anything you want. I have made my demands even clearer.
Its a bad bet and my initial bet mentioned nothing of winning the division even though I anticipate that is exactly what is going to happen.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
In other words you are backing down from the bet imaloudmouthprickwithsaggyballsthatdouchenozzlesuckson?
No bet was made.
You do understand that when a bet is made that 2 people have to agree to the terms. Or maybe you don't.....but that is the way it is.
If the Vag wants to make a bet so much, he will agree to my terms.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login