Jamie Dukes Mock - NFL.com
-
Didn't see this mock listed here anywhere, Jamie Dukes from NFL.com put a Mock together that has Curry dropping to the Browns. I think most of us would be happy with that, but I can't say I believe it.
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true
If I am duplicating a mock, then please let me know and I'll remove the thread.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login