Skip to content

Recent Brady Quinn Interviews and Articles

The Browns Board
5 4 845
  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #1

    The way it appears, Quinn says it himself, he's been meeting regularly with Daboll and the QB coach in preparation for next season, and he is getting ready for his competition with Derek Anderson.

    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth/0-2-20...eady-to-go.html

    Also:

    Cool Video On Quinn Breaking Down The Play

    http://www.truveo.com/Playbook-Brady-Quinn/id/2789989935

  • R Reno wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @inspecta said:

    He's so f*cking dreamy

    I agree ,I wish I was gay

  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I wonder why every BQ thread turns into a homoerotic drool session

    anyway.....

    I was kind of worried about the tone in Quinns voice in that, video. He seemed sad... like he knew he wasnt gonna be here. I hope that's not the case. The reason I say that is because before this season he was ready to go and all hyped up and excited, but he seems deflated, I hope his confidence hasnt been affected by all of this. Hopefully Mangini and Daboll pulled him aside and told him he's the starter and that this whole thing is just for show.

  • I wonder why every BQ thread turns into a homoerotic drool session

    anyway.....

    I was kind of worried about the tone in Quinns voice in that, video. He seemed sad... like he knew he wasnt gonna be here. I hope that's not the case. The reason I say that is because before this season he was ready to go and all hyped up and excited, but he seems deflated, I hope his confidence hasnt been affected by all of this. Hopefully Mangini and Daboll pulled him aside and told him he's the starter and that this whole thing is just for show.

    GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #4

    @playgroundlegend said:

    I wonder why every BQ thread turns into a homoerotic drool session

    I cant believe this turned into a homo thread without lums posting first..hehehehe

    But anyways i keep saying this competition is very likely going to happen mangini is not going to let BQ walk without checking him out thats not even logical and he isnt going to let a probowler like DA go without determining he doesnt fit the scheme or cant be disciplined to correct his rather nasty stare down problem or throw short and medium range more safely and effortlessly..

    Anything less than this is unfair to DA and BQ along with the fans and i would have to wonder if mangini is an inexperienced/undisciplined scrub as a HC..

    A lot of people want to see one or the other qb go i would like to see which one gives us the best shot at winning both now and even more so in 3 years a qb competition will answer this once and for all..and may the best quinn..i mean man win! 😉

  • Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Cue the Homo Lumbo Joke