Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Just for the record.

Just for the record.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 4 Posters 866 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheJokersWILD ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I want to thank the Mods for not allowing me to post pictures or youtube video's even though I have never posted anything offensive. Just someone who doesn't like my opinions on certain topics. To any new members reading this, there are some touchy people in here when it comes to a certain QB and it rhymes with Derek Anderson. So don't post Ronald McDonald pictures when talking about DA because someone might get offended that DA and Ronald McDonald actually wear the same shoe size. And don't post pictures of the joker in an attempt to make people laugh because this is a 😠 SERIOUS 😠 forum and we don't have a place for humor around here. Well since they will take away my posting privs. next I guess I can rant all I want now. Also try to avoid talking about BRADY QUINN. Most of the DA fans can't accept the fact that Ronald McDonald lost his starting job and want BQ ushered out of cleveland a quickly as possible EVEN before they get a chance to see if the young man can help us win games. Also a word of advice, if someone disagrees with you and calls you a homo of whater just walk away. No point in arguing with someone who hasn't gotten laid since the start of the superbowl era and you just might keep your posting privs. PEACE

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Timugen T
      • 384 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
      #2

      Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig 🙄

      And especially not a large pic which is personally insulting to another member of the forum 🙄

      And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults 🙄

      "I like to quote myself." -Me
      ? 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • T Timugen

        Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig 🙄

        And especially not a large pic which is personally insulting to another member of the forum 🙄

        And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults 🙄

        TheJokersWILD ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @timugen said:

        Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig 🙄

        And especially not a large pics which is personally insulting to another member of the forum 🙄

        And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults 🙄

        you call the pic i have in my sig large?? Have you seen other members sigs? Trust me it is all politics. As far as insulting goes, I have had people call me all kinds nasty things that I don't appreciate. Posting a few pics I thought would get people to laugh isn't so bad compared to that.

        PlaygroundLegendP 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ? Guest

          @timugen said:

          Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig 🙄

          And especially not a large pics which is personally insulting to another member of the forum 🙄

          And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults 🙄

          you call the pic i have in my sig large?? Have you seen other members sigs? Trust me it is all politics. As far as insulting goes, I have had people call me all kinds nasty things that I don't appreciate. Posting a few pics I thought would get people to laugh isn't so bad compared to that.

          PlaygroundLegend PlaygroundLegendP
          • 927 Posts
          • 4 Reputation
          PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
          #4

          TheJokersWILD said:

          you call the pic i have in my sig large?? Have you seen other members sigs? Trust me it is all politics. As far as insulting goes, I have had people call me all kinds nasty things that I don't appreciate. Posting a few pics I thought would get people to laugh isn't so bad compared to that.

          Dude... I think he was arguing in your favor

          ? 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • TheJokersWILD ?
            • Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
            #5

            You know what, I don't care anymore. If a simple opinion on DA gets certain members pussies to hurt, maybe I should just stop posting period. So much for freedom of speech in this board.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend

              TheJokersWILD said:

              you call the pic i have in my sig large?? Have you seen other members sigs? Trust me it is all politics. As far as insulting goes, I have had people call me all kinds nasty things that I don't appreciate. Posting a few pics I thought would get people to laugh isn't so bad compared to that.

              Dude... I think he was arguing in your favor

              TheJokersWILD ?
              • Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @playgroundlegend said:

              Dude... I think he was arguing in your favor

              I realize that I am just upset right now and i am sorry to that guy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • T Timugen

                Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig 🙄

                And especially not a large pic which is personally insulting to another member of the forum 🙄

                And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults 🙄

                TheJokersWILD ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @timugen said:

                Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig 🙄

                And especially not a large pic which is personally insulting to another member of the forum 🙄

                And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults 🙄

                my apologies

                T 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ? Guest

                  @timugen said:

                  Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig 🙄

                  And especially not a large pic which is personally insulting to another member of the forum 🙄

                  And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults 🙄

                  my apologies

                  Timugen T
                  • 384 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  T Timugen wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  TheJokersWILD said:

                  my apologies

                  No problem man....sometimes my facetiousness doesn't translate so well through the tubes and pipes that make up the Interwebs.

                  "I like to quote myself." -Me
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • choco chocoC
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 352 Reputation
                    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    wahhhhhhhh....

                    xxxxing crybaby.......

                    wahhhh....

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate