Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 822 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Aloysius ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #1
    holy crap
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
      • 3k Posts
      • 197 Reputation
      Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Umm, 1998? That wasn't that long ago where I can continue today without being slightly creeped out. 😕

      Love the "Batdance" comment in the article.

      Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

        Umm, 1998? That wasn't that long ago where I can continue today without being slightly creeped out. 😕

        Love the "Batdance" comment in the article.

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @legacy-fan said:

        Umm, 1998? That wasn't that long ago where I can continue today without being slightly creeped out. 😕

        Love the "Batdance" comment in the article.

        So he wrote a cop thriller?

        OK

        I can't think of any I've read that don't deal in that kind of subject matter.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @legacy-fan said:

          Umm, 1998? That wasn't that long ago where I can continue today without being slightly creeped out. 😕

          Love the "Batdance" comment in the article.

          So he wrote a cop thriller?

          OK

          I can't think of any I've read that don't deal in that kind of subject matter.

          WSS

          Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
          • 3k Posts
          • 197 Reputation
          Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by Legacy Fan
          #4

          @westside-steve said:

          So he wrote a cop thriller?

          OK

          I can't think of any I've read that don't deal in that kind of subject matter.

          WSS

          Juxtaposition, Steve. When I read Stephen King, I expect Stephen King is the only point I was making.

          I should also note that one of the morning radio shows* here did a pretty funny mix-mashup using the audio from Obama reading his own audiobook (Dreams, I believe.) Not that hearing a black man drop the n-bomb is all that new, but hearing the leader of the free world do it - multiple times - made me laugh. Coupled with several very well-timed "shut-ups" and every other -bomb was effective also. If I can find it, I'll let you know, and if you care to hear it, pm me and I'll aid you in finding it. Not something that deserves to be posted, imo.

          *There are services that provide radio shows with downloadable material to use "as their own." From bits, to "interviews" to audio files, etc... which is likely where this particular radio show got their bit from - meaning, I'm not the only market likely to have heard it.

          Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate