Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. how did Rand Paul not know he needed Ray Bans approval?

how did Rand Paul not know he needed Ray Bans approval?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
13 Posts 8 Posters 313 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
    • 24k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Any first year business student knows you can't co brand with another company without their consent. He was selling Ray Bans that he altered with his own logo calling them Rand Bans. Not a horrible idea by any stretch, kind of cool actually. But he didn't get Ray Bans approval for that. Tha'ts awful odd coming from the free market honk that he is.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don't like ron or rand. Don't trust em.

      LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 10k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
        #3

        Not too smart.

        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Browns149B Browns149

          Not too smart.

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @browns149 said:

          Not to smart.

          Or two smart even.

          (Kidding)

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            @browns149 said:

            Not to smart.

            Or two smart even.

            (Kidding)

            WSS

            Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            Or two smart even.

            (Kidding)

            WSS

            Better?

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C calfoxwc

              I don't like ron or rand. Don't trust em.

              LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @calfoxwc said:

              I don't like ron or rand. Don't trust em.

              Not socially conservative enough?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I said "trust", as in, be who they said they were. Listening to them,

                then watching their actions and statements at other times....

                nah. I sense ulterior motives to get into office, then they will

                go rogue from who they portrayed themselves as.

                Give me a Walker, Carson, Rubio, Jindal - those are my favorites.

                Though once in a while I wonder about Rubio.....

                StinkHoleS B 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I would have voted for Ron if he ever won the republican nomination. I think he would have been principled. Probably to the point of pissing off both parties.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                    • 24k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I agree, I really liked the old man. I do like Jr personally, I just think he pulled a McCain and realized if he didn't pander to the far right more he wasn't gonna get anywhere.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • C calfoxwc

                      I said "trust", as in, be who they said they were. Listening to them,

                      then watching their actions and statements at other times....

                      nah. I sense ulterior motives to get into office, then they will

                      go rogue from who they portrayed themselves as.

                      Give me a Walker, Carson, Rubio, Jindal - those are my favorites.

                      Though once in a while I wonder about Rubio.....

                      StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 365 Reputation
                      StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @calfoxwc said:

                      I said "trust", as in, be who they said they were. Listening to them,

                      then watching their actions and statements at other times....

                      nah. I sense ulterior motives to get into office, then they will

                      go rogue from who they portrayed themselves as.

                      Give me a Walker, Carson, Rubio, Jindal - those are my favorites.

                      Though once in a while I wonder about Rubio.....

                      Give me any Republican over scum...even fuckin Jeb Bush. I wish he'd bow out. No more Bushes around the White House.

                      I like Rubio and Walker.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • C calfoxwc

                        I said "trust", as in, be who they said they were. Listening to them,

                        then watching their actions and statements at other times....

                        nah. I sense ulterior motives to get into office, then they will

                        go rogue from who they portrayed themselves as.

                        Give me a Walker, Carson, Rubio, Jindal - those are my favorites.

                        Though once in a while I wonder about Rubio.....

                        blowe B
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 127 Reputation
                        B blowe wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @calfoxwc said:

                        I said "trust", as in, be who they said they were. Listening to them,

                        then watching their actions and statements at other times....

                        nah. I sense ulterior motives to get into office, then they will

                        go rogue from who they portrayed themselves as.

                        Give me a Walker, Carson, Rubio, Jindal - those are my favorites.

                        Though once in a while I wonder about Rubio.....

                        Funny, because Ron Paul is the last candidate I can remember that I actually did trust. He took stands on issues such as the federal reserve that nobody seemed to have the balls to take, and in the end that might have been why he lost.

                        "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
                        C T 2 Replies Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • B blowe

                          @calfoxwc said:

                          I said "trust", as in, be who they said they were. Listening to them,

                          then watching their actions and statements at other times....

                          nah. I sense ulterior motives to get into office, then they will

                          go rogue from who they portrayed themselves as.

                          Give me a Walker, Carson, Rubio, Jindal - those are my favorites.

                          Though once in a while I wonder about Rubio.....

                          Funny, because Ron Paul is the last candidate I can remember that I actually did trust. He took stands on issues such as the federal reserve that nobody seemed to have the balls to take, and in the end that might have been why he lost.

                          Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                          • 24k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @blowe said:

                          Funny, because Ron Paul is the last candidate I can remember that I actually did trust. He took stands on issues such as the federal reserve that nobody seemed to have the balls to take, and in the end that might have been why he lost.

                          not "might", it IS why he lost. The corrupt nature of the American monetary system will not be allowed to be tampered with by the people closest to the spigots of credit. RP had no chance when you read up on that rabbit hole. The powers behind that system are just insurmountable.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • B blowe

                            @calfoxwc said:

                            I said "trust", as in, be who they said they were. Listening to them,

                            then watching their actions and statements at other times....

                            nah. I sense ulterior motives to get into office, then they will

                            go rogue from who they portrayed themselves as.

                            Give me a Walker, Carson, Rubio, Jindal - those are my favorites.

                            Though once in a while I wonder about Rubio.....

                            Funny, because Ron Paul is the last candidate I can remember that I actually did trust. He took stands on issues such as the federal reserve that nobody seemed to have the balls to take, and in the end that might have been why he lost.

                            The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                            • 15k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
                            #13

                            @blowe said:

                            Funny, because Ron Paul is the last candidate I can remember that I actually did trust. He took stands on issues such as the federal reserve that nobody seemed to have the balls to take, and in the end that might have been why he lost.

                            I probably would have voted for Ron Paul in keeping with my stance of always voting for the losing party.

                            Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Theme
                            • System
                            • Light
                            • Dark
                            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Forums
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Donate