rules
-
I think the offsides rule in soccer needs to be tweaked, not totally eliminated though.
There should be no offsides on players in the box. But players shouldn't be able to "Cherry pick" the whole time
A player would just stand in the box for 90 minutes
A player would just stand in the box for 90 minutes
I should have been more specific, if there is a defender in the box, then the offense shouldn't be offsides.
-
A player would just stand in the box for 90 minutes
I should have been more specific, if there is a defender in the box, then the offense shouldn't be offsides.
I should have been more specific, if there is a defender in the box, then the offense shouldn't be offsides.
Seeing the defense step forward and play an offsides "trap" is lame IMO
-
hey guys I have a question for anybody that knows Major League Baseball rules better than me which should be all of you. Hypothetically could a picture also play DH in the games he's not pitching?
WSS
hey guys I have a question for anybody that knows Major League Baseball rules better than me which should be all of you. Hypothetically could a pitcher also play DH in the games he's not pitching?
WSS
-
hey guys I have a question for anybody that knows Major League Baseball rules better than me which should be all of you. Hypothetically could a pitcher also play DH in the games he's not pitching?
WSS
hey guys I have a question for anybody that knows Major League Baseball rules better than me which should be all of you. Hypothetically could a pitcher also play DH in the games he's not pitching?
WSS
Sure....but since nearly all pitchers are notoriously poor hitters it never happens. There have been times when a pitcher had to hit because or substitution applying where the team "lost" its DH......but I know of no occasion where a team purposely made one of its pitchers a DH on his off day from pitching.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login