Another WSS entry
-
Almost finished with that CD of ballads and standards I've been fucking around with. here's the way to entry, let me know what you think.
Beyond the Sea
(does this work for you guys? You might have to cut and paste...)
-
Fixed
-
Do you have hard copies/CDs?
-
I do indeed Gipper. Didn't you see it on Facebook? I will give them to all my friends and you can have one whenever you want pal.
WSS
-
I do indeed Gipper. Didn't you see it on Facebook? I will give them to all my friends and you can have one whenever you want pal.
WSS
I do indeed Gipper. Didn't you see it on Facebook? I will give them to all my friends and you can have one whenever you want pal.
WSS
I will get one when I see you sometime, thanks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login