Skip to content

My 2015 NFL Predictions

The Browns Board
9 7 544
  • I got bored and with the NFL schedules coming out last week I decided to make predictions for the entire NFL this season. Playoffs included

    2015 NFL Predictions

    AFC East:

    1. New England Patriots 12-4

    2. Miami Dolphins 10-6

    3. Buffalo Bills 9-7

    4. New York Jets 5-11

    AFC North:

    1. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6

    2. Baltimore Ravens 10-6

    3. Cincinnati Bengals 9-7

    4. Cleveland Browns 8-8

    AFC South:

    1. Indianapolis Colts 13-3

    2. Houston Texans 8-8

    3. Jacksonville Jaguars 5-11

    4. Tennessee Titans 3-13

    AFC West:

    1. Denver Broncos 12-4

    2. Kansas City Chiefs 9-7

    3. San Diego Chargers 7-9

    4. Oakland Raiders 4-12

    NFC East:

    1. Dallas Cowboys 10-6

    2. Philadelphia Eagles 10-6

    3. New York Giants 9-7

    4. Washington Redskins 4-12

    NFC North:

    1. Green Bay Packers 13-3

    2. Detroit Lions 10-6

    3. Minnesota Vikings 9-7

    4. Chicago Bears 6-10

    NFC South:

    1. New Orleans Saints 10-6

    2. Carolina Panthers 9-7

    3. Atlanta Falcons 6-10

    4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5-11

    NFC West:

    1. Seattle Seahawks 14-2

    2. Arizona Cardinals 9-7

    3. St. Louis Rams 7-9

    4. San Francisco 49ers 1-15

    AFC Playoff Seeds:

    1. Indianapolis Colts 13-3

    2. New England Patriots 12-4

    3. Denver Broncos 12-4

    4. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6

    5. Miami Dolphins 10-6

    6. Baltimore Ravens 10-6

    NFC Playoff Seeds:

    1. Seattle Seahawks 14-2

    2. Green Bay Packers 13-3

    3. Dallas Cowboys 10-6

    4. New Orleans Saints 10-6

    5. Philadelphia Eagles 10-6

    6. Detroit Lions 10-6

    AFC Wild Card:

    Ravens over Broncos

    Steelers over Dolphins

    NFC Wild Card:

    Cowboys over Lions

    Eagles over Saints

    AFC Divisional Round:

    Colts over Ravens

    Patriots over Steelers

    NFC Divisional Round:

    Seahawks over Eagles

    Cowboys over Packers

    AFC Championship:

    Colts over Patriots

    NFC Championship:

    Cowboys over Seahawks

    Super Bowl:

    Colts over Cowboys

  • BOOOOO!

    .500 with the schedule we have might be something to strive for, but the other teams in our division are not some obelisk of utter perfection. steelers are getting old, dalton is a choke artsist and half the ravens will be out due to suspensions.

    we got a shot at winning the thing.

  • I am just surprised an NFC South team won the division with a winning record

  • I got bored and with the NFL schedules coming out last week I decided to make predictions for the entire NFL this season. Playoffs included

    2015 NFL Predictions

    AFC East:

    1. New England Patriots 12-4

    2. Miami Dolphins 10-6

    3. Buffalo Bills 9-7

    4. New York Jets 5-11

    AFC North:

    1. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6

    2. Baltimore Ravens 10-6

    3. Cincinnati Bengals 9-7

    4. Cleveland Browns 8-8

    AFC South:

    1. Indianapolis Colts 13-3

    2. Houston Texans 8-8

    3. Jacksonville Jaguars 5-11

    4. Tennessee Titans 3-13

    AFC West:

    1. Denver Broncos 12-4

    2. Kansas City Chiefs 9-7

    3. San Diego Chargers 7-9

    4. Oakland Raiders 4-12

    NFC East:

    1. Dallas Cowboys 10-6

    2. Philadelphia Eagles 10-6

    3. New York Giants 9-7

    4. Washington Redskins 4-12

    NFC North:

    1. Green Bay Packers 13-3

    2. Detroit Lions 10-6

    3. Minnesota Vikings 9-7

    4. Chicago Bears 6-10

    NFC South:

    1. New Orleans Saints 10-6

    2. Carolina Panthers 9-7

    3. Atlanta Falcons 6-10

    4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5-11

    NFC West:

    1. Seattle Seahawks 14-2

    2. Arizona Cardinals 9-7

    3. St. Louis Rams 7-9

    4. San Francisco 49ers 1-15

    AFC Playoff Seeds:

    1. Indianapolis Colts 13-3

    2. New England Patriots 12-4

    3. Denver Broncos 12-4

    4. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6

    5. Miami Dolphins 10-6

    6. Baltimore Ravens 10-6

    NFC Playoff Seeds:

    1. Seattle Seahawks 14-2

    2. Green Bay Packers 13-3

    3. Dallas Cowboys 10-6

    4. New Orleans Saints 10-6

    5. Philadelphia Eagles 10-6

    6. Detroit Lions 10-6

    AFC Wild Card:

    Ravens over Broncos

    Steelers over Dolphins

    NFC Wild Card:

    Cowboys over Lions

    Eagles over Saints

    AFC Divisional Round:

    Colts over Ravens

    Patriots over Steelers

    NFC Divisional Round:

    Seahawks over Eagles

    Cowboys over Packers

    AFC Championship:

    Colts over Patriots

    NFC Championship:

    Cowboys over Seahawks

    Super Bowl:

    Colts over Cowboys

    @connerlangford said:

    AFC North:

    1. BROWNS 10-6

    2. Baltimore Rapists 0-6

    3. Cincinnati Bungles 9-7

    4. Pittspuke 8-8

    fixed....

  • Sweet analysis. Don't think Dallas does so poorly though.

  • I see Dallas with a better record. New Orleans with a worse record. Denver with a worse record and I'd love to see the Browns with 8-8.

  • I see Dallas with a better record. New Orleans with a worse record. Denver with a worse record and I'd love to see the Browns with 8-8.

    @cuwoohio said:

    I see Dallas with a better record. New Orleans with a worse record. Denver with a worse record and I'd love to see the Browns with 8-8.

    Yeah, I'd love if we could finish 8-8. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility

  • Sweet analysis. Don't think Dallas does so poorly though.

    @wargograw said:

    Sweet analysis. Don't think Dallas does so poorly though.

    I have them losing to the Colts in the Super Bowl, how is that poor? Haha

  • Makes no sense to make a prediction until after the draft.