What TV Channel
-
Will you watch Kiper/Gruden/McShay on ESPN or Mayock etc on NFL Network for the draft?
-
both. and be in the tavern as well.
i like mayock a lot more than the kiper/mcshay show BUT it's great to see the overboard drama with kiper and his hair.
-
ESPN-tradition
-
I'm all in with NFL networks group. Its the only pre and post game show I'll watch during the season and the draft is no different for me.
I will be in the tavern as well. I hope management found what was making it smell weird by the end of the season and got rid of it.
-
Primary...ESPN On in the background..........NFL
-
Probably Mayock here, just because i think that sometimes Kiper gets cracked on somewhat by his co-hosts.
-
I'll somewhat flip channels, but Mayock has far more credibility with me. I can't stomach McShay.
Mike
-
the comedy channel with frequent visits to Browns Tavern
-
I enjoy NFL Network so likely follow there with the occasional look over to see Kiper's list of best available.
I'll visit the tavern from time to time as we get closer to a Browns pick and see all the chatter after the pick (or trade) is in.
-
I enjoy NFL Network so likely follow there with the occasional look over to see Kiper's list of best available.
I'll visit the tavern from time to time as we get closer to a Browns pick and see all the chatter after the pick (or trade) is in.
I'll visit the tavern from time to time as we get closer to a Browns pick and see all the chatter after the pick (or trade) is in.
oh it's priceless. just like on sundays in the tavern when crowell would fumble or hoyer couldn't throw it 30 yards and there are comments flying in calling them bums and about how they should be cut.....hey wait, that wasn't me.
(crowell better stop fumbling though)
-
In N.C. it's Dave And Busters with the BrownsBackers with ESPN. Where we can Throw stuff like Tarts, B-Ball and Mini Footballs it a tension reliever and the Tarts have safety tips put leave a good message mark.. TB can't get on the Clock fast enough and the waitress's Grade 8 all with Black Eye liner under eye for sun Glare.. Right!!!
-
How long are we expecting the first round to last? It starts at 1am here, and I'm hoping to see as much of it as I can, but I have work in the morning!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
