Skip to content

Browns looking to move up to 5th

Locked The Browns Board
66 29 2.7k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #61

    12 to 9 difference is only 150 points... basically a mid-3rd or two 4ths.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #62

    yep....pretty sure we used only a 5th to move up the 1 spot(from #9 to #8).....last year....

    Depending on where we're looking to move up to(ad for whom)....Id think there is a good chance of trading #19 and other picks to get inside the top 10, while still maintaining #12 AND next years 1st.....

    Make it work Farmer....

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    If you compare tape of Manziel and Mariota they are too similar to trade picks to draft another spread QB. Think about the players we give up to go get Mariota. Shelton, Brown, Armstead, Peat, Parker, Collins. Guys that you plug in and play immediately that make a difference. We need to stop the run. We need depth on the O-line. Are the Browns going to throw it all away for another quarterback? I do believe they might but pray they don't.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Sorry, but I don't see a similarity issue.

    Sure, I agree... two #1s is steeper than I'd like to pay, but of your list only Shelton gives me pause... and it doesn't even matter to which Collins you are referring.

  • Sorry, but I don't see a similarity issue.

    Sure, I agree... two #1s is steeper than I'd like to pay, but of your list only Shelton gives me pause... and it doesn't even matter to which Collins you are referring.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @tour2ma said:

    Sorry, but I don't see a similarity issue.

    Sure, I agree... two #1s is steeper than I'd like to pay, but of your list only Shelton gives me pause... and it doesn't even matter to which Collins you are referring.

    It's clearly Todd.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Time to lock this thread?