Todd Gurley
-
Personally I disagree. The RB person is more important than people currently suggest, I guess Dallas will prove that this coming season.
So you think that it is the RB and not the offensive line?
So you think that it is the RB and not the offensive line?
No, but I think the RB is a bigger part of it than people suggest.
-
So you think that it is the RB and not the offensive line?
No, but I think the RB is a bigger part of it than people suggest.
No, but I think the RB is a bigger part of it than people suggest.
Of course the RB needs talent, but in Crow/West we have two guys with talent.
-
No, but I think the RB is a bigger part of it than people suggest.
Of course the RB needs talent, but in Crow/West we have two guys with talent.
-
I think Farmer is happy with what we have, especially with Glenn Winston waiting in the wings, who he said was more talented than the other two.
-
I think that the Browns would do well enough if they can get Tevin Coleman out of Indiana in a later round.
-
It's no secret we are focused on running the ball and general consensus is Gurley is the best RB coming out since Petersen (or Richardson lol).
Any chance we press the button on Gurley at 12? He won't last until 19.
Any chance we press the button on Gurley at 12? He won't last until 19.
Dont see that happening at all........would be beyond shocked....
-
I would go for Langford later in the draft if he is there for us. He has great hands, speed and moves. I think he is far better than rated right now. Be a good pick in the 3rd. 4th he is likely already gone.
-
We need talent at the skill positions on offense or a game changer on defense. We have enough big uglies and role players now we just have to get playmakers. My big board would look something like this at 12
L Williams
M. Mariota
D. Fowler
V. Beasley
J. Winston
A. Cooper
D. Parker
T. Gurley
K. White
A. Dupree
M. Gordon
I know West and Crowell have potential, but Gurley has a chance to be special. If he's the best player out of that list still available then pull the trigger and don't think twice.
-
Not sure I would do it either but the way we are building a team a high level "slam dunk" RB like Gurley must be tempting for them at 12 or 19 (if he lasts)
Trent Richardson was a "slam dunk"
-
Not sure I would do it either but the way we are building a team a high level "slam dunk" RB like Gurley must be tempting for them at 12 or 19 (if he lasts)
Trent Richardson was a "slam dunk"
Trent Richardson was a "slam dunk"
What a terrible pick. At least a 1st rounder was recouped out of that guy.
-
Whats the scouting report on Glenn Winston? At 6-2 220 lbs, that guy looks like a freak.
If he's half as good as people say he can be, then I think we're fine with Crow/West/Winston.
-
This maybe a Homer call cause Gurley played here but, Flips plans to get the backs into the passing game.. I saw Shanny tried some of this and the QB could Not Throw it and some was our backs could not catch it or catch it in a running position. Todd Gurley is a master of this and can read blocks like A. Peterson and Emmitt Smith.. Injury is always a Risk with him but He's my Guy...
-
Mayock has us taking Melvin Gordon at 19 I would hate that pick, he looks good in space that's all. . .
-
Drafting a RB coming off ACL injury in the first round is not a good idea
-
I would hate us taking an RB that high. If you want a shifty back that can catch the ball, which is a legitimate issue with Crow/West, then you can find someone later in the draft.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login