Latest trade rummon about quinn
-
Yeah...I'd say that is nothing but a rumor. Sounds like something that the 'real journalists' picked up off of some forum somewhere.
Let's start a 'Quinn to Dallas for Romo' rumor and see how long it takes to surface in 'legitimate' media.
-
actually on colleys website he said he heard management talking about it so theres gotta b some truth to the rumor
-
campbell and quinn are similar qb's. why doesn't denver just trade with washington only?
-
just seen it on sprts extra that there is a rumor about a 3 team trade between us and denver and washington that will ship BQ and another player to denver Cutler to washington and Jason cambel and Chris Colley to cleveland
wtf i am not for this move at all this would not b a smart move IMO
just seen it on sprts extra that there is a rumor about a 3 team trade between us and denver and washington that will ship BQ and another player to denver Cutler to washington and Jason cambel and Chris Colley to cleveland
wtf i am not for this move at all this would not b a smart move IMO
Don't you mean Cooley?
-
lol u know what i mean
-
lol u know what i mean
lol u know what i mean
Sorry, don't mean to correct you I just wan't sure who you were referring to. I have no idea wwho washington has on thier roster

-
Just thinking about the possibility of this trade being true made me throw up in my mouth.
-
We just signed Royal, what the hell do we need Cooley for?
-
thats what im wondering cooley is a starter so idk why our name is even in the talk about this trade unless a draft pick is coming our way
-
Just thinking about the possibility of this trade being true made me throw up in my mouth.
Just thinking about the possibility of this trade being true made me throw up in my mouth.
If it happens I may just run over the first steeler fan I see. Hell I may just do it anyhow just for fun

-
just seen it on sprts extra that there is a rumor about a 3 team trade between us and denver and washington that will ship BQ and another player to denver Cutler to washington and Jason cambel and Chris Colley to cleveland
wtf i am not for this move at all this would not b a smart move IMO
just seen it on sprts extra that there is a rumor about a 3 team trade between us and denver and washington that will ship BQ and another player to denver Cutler to washington and Jason cambel and Chris Colley to cleveland
wtf i am not for this move at all this would not b a smart move IMO
This rumor has already been shown to be a satire report on some fan-site. No truth to it at all.
-
lol hahaha

-
HA.....HAHA......HAHAHA.......HAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHA............HAHAHAHAHAHA.
.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh snap.... This made me laugh.... good one...... Give up Quinn and get Cooley & Cambell.... HA.... My God... if that happened I would burn a browns flag... Thats just straight up wrong.... I'd take Vick over Cambell.... hell.. I might take Vick over Quinn....... But whomever started this rumour is on crack... not cocoaine, but straight up white rock shit. This is awefull, if this happenss, I feel bad for Manginis eye doctor, because he's gonna have a load on his hands when Mangini try's to see through the shit storm he will face for this one
-
just seen it on sprts extra that there is a rumor about a 3 team trade between us and denver and washington that will ship BQ and another player to denver Cutler to washington and Jason cambel and Chris Colley to cleveland
wtf i am not for this move at all this would not b a smart move IMO
This rumor has already been shown to be a satire report on some fan-site. No truth to it at all.
This rumor has already been shown to be a satire report on some fan-site. No truth to it at all.
what does this mean satire report?
-
This rumor has already been shown to be a satire report on some fan-site. No truth to it at all.
what does this mean satire report?
what does this mean satire report?
Means it has no legs and was just some fan who made it up. That's what I take from it anyway.
-
well that cant b true if its being reported that cooley is talkin about it to that he heared it from management in washington
-
I don't know if this would be a bad thing. Campbell showed some promise last year? He has the Redskins franchise record, Most Consecutive Pass Attempts without an Interception - 252 (12/02/07 - 11/03/08). Passed for 3,200 yards?
Not saying we should do this, but just thinking about it.
Cooley says he does not want to play here. Royal is a blocking TE. Cooley might fit in with that?
-
for now who would win that starting job D.A or Cambel
-
just saw this:
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/18/skins-n...mpbell-extensi/
Skins Not Interested in Cutler, but Won't Give Campbell Extension Either
Posted Mar 18th 2009 12:30PM by Ryan Wilson (RSS feed)
Filed Under: Broncos, Redskins, NFC East, NFL Rumors
There's good news and bad news for Jason Campbell. According to Vinny Cerrato, actor, radio personality and Redskins football executive, the team isn't actively trying to trade for Denver's Jay Cutler. Unfortunately, the organization has no plans to give Campbell, entering the last year of his rookie deal, a contract extension this offseason, either.
That decision means that if Campbell flops in 2009, we could be entering the Colt Brennan era. (Or more likely, the Anybody-But-Colt era. No offense to Brennan, but, come on, he's not a guy you build a team around; he's an NFL backup. There are worse fates -- he could be a blogger, for example.)
Campbell appears unfazed by all this and is instead focusing on next season.
"I don't worry about that because I always have confidence in my ability," said Campbell, scheduled to be paid about $2.8 million in 2009. "I know what I can do to help this team win, especially with having the opportunity to be in this offense for my second year. I know what I can do, I know the things I've done and where I can go in this game.
"I'm still a young quarterback, but I'm growing and improving. That's what you want to do. I always put team goals first, I'm always going care about that before anything individual. But as long as we win as a team, everybody will get what they deserve. That's what it's about."
And that's exactly what Campbell should say -- publicly, at least. Whining about things beyond your control makes you look petty and selfish. So unless that's what you're going for, it's better to just put on a happy face for the cameras and let your agent quietly handle the financial discussions.
In January, the Washington Post's Jason La Canfora wrote that he thought "the relationship could become contentious" if the 'Skins didn't make an effort to extend Campbell's contract, but two months later, that doesn't seem to be the case.
There's also this: Is Campbell the franchise's future? Jim Zorn is admittedly excited about working with his quarterback, but we've been down this road before: Campbell struggles, fans and media call for him to get benched. There's certainly nothing wrong with that -- particularly in light of the Redskins winning two of their final eight games last season -- it's just that if Campbell isn't the guy, who is?
this should put this three-way trade rumor to bed. i didn't really think it would have happened anyway.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login