My Six Round Dream Mock
-
I should have been asleep an hour ago but I have too much excitement for the draft. So, I thought I'd share my six round dream mock with no trades. We'll likely be part of 1-3 trades tomorrow, but I hope they just let the draft come to them this year. Picks will be (round)(pick number within that round). I think the guys picked with the first three picks will go around 1-5 picks ahead of where I have them, but this is a dream mock. They fall in this one.
(1)(12): Vic Beasley, OLB
(1)(19): Arik Armstead, DE
(2)(11): Malcom Brown, NT
(3)(13): Ali Marpet, OT
(4)(12): Chris Conley, WR
(4)(16): Jeff Heuerman, TE
(5)(11): Bryce Petty, QB
(6)(13): Jake Ryan, ILB
(6)(26): Tre McBride, WR
-
(1)(12): Vic Beasley, OLB
gone, just my opinion
(1)(19): Arik Armstead, DE
Before Malcom Brown? Nope(2)(11): Malcom Brown, NT
Way gone
(3)(13): Ali Marpet, OTGone in second round
(4)(12): Chris Conley, WRToo talented to be in the fourth round, I think. Gone
(4)(16): Jeff Heuerman, TELike the pick
(5)(11): Bryce Petty, QBNice pick, cept he's gone by the end of the third or fourth
(6)(13): Jake Ryan, ILBCould see that
(6)(26): Tre McBride, WRWay to far gone in previous rounds.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login