Uh Oh-Collins Story Getting Much Deeper
-
Now it's being reported he will not be interviewed by the police until next week. He is truly screwed in this draft.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
If you were Farmer would you take a chance with one of our 6th rounders? Or even our 2nd 4th rounder?
-
well the police said yesterday that he is not considered a suspect. i don't know if that is some type of disclaimer so they can't be held liable.?.
-
Now it's being reported he will not be interviewed by the police until next week. He is truly screwed in this draft.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
If you were Farmer would you take a chance with one of our 6th rounders? Or even our 2nd 4th rounder?
Now it's being reported he will not be interviewed by the police until next week. He is truly screwed in this draft.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
If you were Farmer would you take a chance with one of our 6th rounders? Or even our 2nd 4th rounder?
6th rounder or 4th rounder....yea, probably, not sure about 2d round.
-
Now it's being reported he will not be interviewed by the police until next week. He is truly screwed in this draft.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
If you were Farmer would you take a chance with one of our 6th rounders? Or even our 2nd 4th rounder?
6th rounder or 4th rounder....yea, probably, not sure about 2d round.
6th rounder or 4th rounder....yea, probably, not sure about 2d round.
For a 4th or lower, he's got a great chance to be a steal. Much higher than that and there's too much risk.
-
well the police said yesterday that he is not considered a suspect. i don't know if that is some type of disclaimer so they can't be held liable.?.
well the police said yesterday that he is not considered a suspect. i don't know if that is some type of disclaimer so they can't be held liable.?.
Its common practice in the beginning of a murder investigation, when there doesn't appear to be any witnesses.That is my assumption about the witnesses, cause if there was and he did it, there would be a warrant for his arrest.
-
Now it's being reported he will not be interviewed by the police until next week. He is truly screwed in this draft.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
If you were Farmer would you take a chance with one of our 6th rounders? Or even our 2nd 4th rounder?
6th rounder or 4th rounder....yea, probably, not sure about 2d round.
6th rounder or 4th rounder....yea, probably, not sure about 2d round.
I didn't make that clear. We have two picks in the 4th round. What I really meant was to use our second of two forth round picks on down. I would seriously consider using it from that point on if he is still free-falling. That being said I think it does not bode well that he must be well "coached" before showing up for an interview. But then if it was me and I was innocent too, maybe I'd do the same given some investigators not being near as good as the cold case ones like the one who solved my college roommates murder in Dallas 8 years after the fact.
-
There was no chance he was going to be "cleared" by the Baton Rogue PD before the Draft started.
Mayock said last night La'el would be completely off of his board. He said there was simply too little info and no time to sort it out. But I wonder how many teams have sent "investigators" to Baton Rouge...
-
What an interesting story-I'll be intrigued to see where this guy ends up. It'll be a shame if he really didn't have any part in the crime but gets dodged like the plague because of it (and for good reason). The article makes a good point though-even staring down millions of dollars lost in draft stock isn't as important as protecting yourself to potentially years and years in prison.
-
Assuming he is cleared, if I were him I'd rather just not get drafted and pick the team I wanted to go to.
Hoping for the supplemental draft makes no sense to me.
-
Assuming he is cleared, if I were him I'd rather just not get drafted and pick the team I wanted to go to.
Hoping for the supplemental draft makes no sense to me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login