Farmer's live interview
-
NFL Network just had Farmer on live. When asked what positions the Browns would target he said, "All of them". he stated that after today the Browns would be a better football team. The woman reporter gave him an "academy award" for saying nothing then thanked him.
He didn't evade her questions he just said that everyone seems to already know what the Browns are doing and he would leave it at that.
My take, he will stick to the 12 and 19 picks.
-
I hope we keep them unless trading up for Williams or Beasley.
-
That would do fine. I heard La'el Collins is withdrawing and wants to go thru the supplemental.
-
That would do fine. I heard La'el Collins is withdrawing and wants to go thru the supplemental.
-
That would do fine. I heard La'el Collins is withdrawing and wants to go thru the supplemental.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login