Skip to content

Well Screw You Too Hawaii

The Browns Board
24 14 1.6k
  • Mariota' draft party - basically the theme amongst those attending is " anywhere but cleveland"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tiamat63 said:

    Mariota' draft party - basically the theme amongst those attending is " anywhere but cleveland"

    What that tells me is that the guy is

    A. Gutless and afraid of a challenge

    B. Has no fucking clue whatsoever about the history of football and the loyal nature of Cleveland fans.

    C. That he is a pussy and can't take either cold weather or that he has no faith and confidence in his own ability.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Anywhere but Cleveland.

  • 5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Well , instead of being a "Punch Line" lets get this draft right, turn this team into a power and shove that statement up his and his friends A$$'s.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Samoan>>>>Grass Skirt... Hula

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Well I don't think the quarterback is the only reason the Tennessee Titans suck so at least they didn't have to give up anything they didn't already have for this guy. I didn't want him on the Browns but thought he was probably it okay kid, now he can go fuck himself with the rest of the tits!

    WSS

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I like the part where everyone turns on a QB because word gets out their group doesn't want him in Cleveland.

    No QB is putting CLE #1. Not with our history and the situation they're in.

    I love the team too. I want a QB that wants to be here too. But lets be real...

  • I like the part where everyone turns on a QB because word gets out their group doesn't want him in Cleveland.

    No QB is putting CLE #1. Not with our history and the situation they're in.

    I love the team too. I want a QB that wants to be here too. But lets be real...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @mld-woody said:

    I like the part where everyone turns on a QB because word gets out their group doesn't want him in Cleveland.

    No QB is putting CLE #1. Not with our history and the situation they're in.

    I love the team too. I want a QB that wants to be here too. But lets be real...

    Actually, I have always had the impression that this guy may end up being "Joey Harrington, The Sequel".....

    in fact I think that the Oregon St. QB may prove to be better. I mean even if Mannion (it is Mannion of Ore. St. no?) turned out to be Derek Anderson the Sequel....that is better than Joey Harrington Jr.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Well, us old timers remember Elway flat out refused to go to Balimore. And ended up in Denver and the rest is history.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Ahh yep there's Mentally Lacking Dimwit Woody being a self righteous dildo.

  • Well, us old timers remember Elway flat out refused to go to Balimore. And ended up in Denver and the rest is history.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #21

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Well, us old timers remember Elway flat out refused to go to Balimore. And ended up in Denver and the rest is history.

    and the colts moved to indy shortly there after.

    i think most QBs now with such egos don't care where they play as long as they get picked high. you think hundley petty or grayson care where they go, once in the crying room?

    yeah and screw the anti-cleveland fans. they'll all becrying (wilbon) when cleveland comes to your town and knocks your pretty boy QB on his ass and shuts your O down.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Well, us old timers remember Elway flat out refused to go to Balimore. And ended up in Denver and the rest is history.

    and the colts moved to indy shortly there after.

    i think most QBs now with such egos don't care where they play as long as they get picked high. you think hundley petty or grayson care where they go, once in the crying room?

    yeah and screw the anti-cleveland fans. they'll all becrying (wilbon) when cleveland comes to your town and knocks your pretty boy QB on his ass and shuts your O down.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @miktoxic said:

    and the colts moved to indy shortly there after.

    i think most QBs now with such egos don't care where they play as long as they get picked high. you think hundley petty or grayson care where they go, once in the crying room?

    yeah and screw the anti-cleveland fans. they'll all becrying (wilbon) when cleveland comes to your town and knocks your pretty boy QB on his ass and shuts your O down.

    See: Eli Manning.

  • @miktoxic said:

    and the colts moved to indy shortly there after.

    i think most QBs now with such egos don't care where they play as long as they get picked high. you think hundley petty or grayson care where they go, once in the crying room?

    yeah and screw the anti-cleveland fans. they'll all becrying (wilbon) when cleveland comes to your town and knocks your pretty boy QB on his ass and shuts your O down.

    See: Eli Manning.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #23

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    See: Eli Manning.

    yeah and how long ago was that?

    exactly.

    oh and you are talking a 'manning'. don't you know they shit gold? if goodell had his way the manning bros. would be the face of the nfl.

    white, tight and do everything right.

  • I like the part where everyone turns on a QB because word gets out their group doesn't want him in Cleveland.

    No QB is putting CLE #1. Not with our history and the situation they're in.

    I love the team too. I want a QB that wants to be here too. But lets be real...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #24

    @mld-woody said:

    I like the part where everyone turns on a QB because word gets out their group doesn't want him in Cleveland.

    No QB is putting CLE #1. Not with our history and the situation they're in.

    I love the team too. I want a QB that wants to be here too. But lets be real...

    Sure I don't expect any draft prospect who wasn't born and raised here to say that he wants to be a brown more than anything else but if you dis the city and the team then you can go fuck yourself, I don't know why that should be so hard for you to realize. I'd say most kids would be gracious enough to say they like to go to any team, & I was especially glad to hear that Danny Shelton wanted to be here before the draft. so I root for Danny Shelton and Marcus Mariota, shitty Bilgewater, Porker and anybody else that goes out of his way to insult my team can blow me. And as always Woody you are free to jump to their defense.

    🙂

    WSS