Official 2015 Draft: Day One Thread
-
Now go get a WR (not Perriman please)
Now go get a WR (not Perriman please)
I'm not so down on him as a WR, but just because he has a decent NFL pedigree. However I would still have doubts with him at 19.
-
Awesome pick! Now we need to get an LB or go OL with #19.
-
People seem mixed on the pick:
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades.php
Screw em. Big Boi's a stud.
People seem mixed on the pick:
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades.php
Screw em. Big Boi's a stud.
I have never seen them give us a good score
-
Why is there so little activity here?
Bunch are in the tavern...
-
Where do I go? When i saw people mentioning that I assumed it was an actual bar.
Top of the forum page.
-
So far, so good. Stay the course Ray. Defense!!!
-
-
No WR no RB, go get La'el Collins
-
-
I've heard people mention trading down for next years draft. I say there are many positions we can fill now. We should either get a Receiver or a RT.
If Parker or Brown are there, take them.
Unless there is a good offer to trade down.
I'm seriously looking for us to start loading up for next years Draft (Cardale Jones) - we're going to need a lot of ammo to go after him (he's one to sell the Farm for).
-
Yall really want both Shelton and Brown? Can Brown play end?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login